racism issues with Xbox live

Originally Posted by xblaze23

hey're trying to piss you off. Kind of like facebook thugs

and niketalk trolls
twitter tough guys
xbox live bullies

it's all the same thing.

I don't let words like that phase me but hey the party/mute feature is a beautiful thing.

anonymity got these kids going nuts.. 
just brush it off.. report them if you have to..  

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

They feel safe behind their mic....that's why
Bunch of nerds and closet racists letting out their frustrations against black people.

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

They feel safe behind their mic....that's why
Bunch of nerds and closet racists letting out their frustrations against black people.

its easty to say whatever u want when you behind a computer or system....
I just ignore it, most racism dont even bother me cuz im a chill type person, im just like "lol this guy serious?"
in most cases there are no consequences besides guilt......maybe karma

it doesn't really bother me, Im just wondering why it always boils down to this??? Me and a couple of my boys start winning, they talk %%*#, we talk about how bad they suck, and then it instantly turns into. "go pick cotton" followed by "N" or "I can tell your on Welfare" "N"
It doesnt hurt me, or bother me, just not my style.
tired.gif

it doesn't really bother me, Im just wondering why it always boils down to this??? Me and a couple of my boys start winning, they talk %%*#, we talk about how bad they suck, and then it instantly turns into. "go pick cotton" followed by "N" or "I can tell your on Welfare" "N"
It doesnt hurt me, or bother me, just not my style.
tired.gif

its easty to say whatever u want when you behind a computer or system....
I just ignore it, most racism dont even bother me cuz im a chill type person, im just like "lol this guy serious?"
in most cases there are no consequences besides guilt......maybe karma

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

between the young people, i think they see racism as more of a joking matter
I don't really think that they think it's a joking matter. I think they're trying to be tough, especially on XBL and they're trying to hurt your feelings. You know that none of the little kiddies using the N word would EVER say it to your face. They feel comfortable saying whatever it is that they want or feel on XBL. 
It's just sad that anyone would feel comfortable enough to use the N word in such a hurtful way. 
I can tell the difference between someone making a joke, and really being mad. Dudes will be going in with full force anger. I just say "U mad?"

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I don't really think that they think it's a joking matter. I think they're trying to be tough, especially on XBL and they're trying to hurt your feelings. You know that none of the little kiddies using the N word would EVER say it to your face. They feel comfortable saying whatever it is that they want or feel on XBL. 
It's just sad that anyone would feel comfortable enough to use the N word in such a hurtful way. 
I can tell the difference between someone making a joke, and really being mad. Dudes will be going in with full force anger. I just say "U mad?"

+1 i don't think they actually hate people of color or black people in this instance. My question to you is would you get offended if a black person said the N word or do you just get offended if some one other person uses it who is not black.

+1 i don't think they actually hate people of color or black people in this instance. My question to you is would you get offended if a black person said the N word or do you just get offended if some one other person uses it who is not black.

Bon Bini!, anyway, people all hate each other, and the mic allows the true colors to show. You may hate Ns but have a black friend who isn't that way(stereotypical) so you're cool with him, but if he tried to date your sis, he'd prolly become a N then, yano.

Bon Bini!, anyway, people all hate each other, and the mic allows the true colors to show. You may hate Ns but have a black friend who isn't that way(stereotypical) so you're cool with him, but if he tried to date your sis, he'd prolly become a N then, yano.

Usually what people resort to when they gettin' smacked around, just stay in party chats if you don't want to hear any of that.

Usually what people resort to when they gettin' smacked around, just stay in party chats if you don't want to hear any of that.

If you ever lost one minute of sleep on account of someone saying the N word XBL then you are the one losing sir.
(I'm black BTW)

If you ever lost one minute of sleep on account of someone saying the N word XBL then you are the one losing sir.
(I'm black BTW)

Back
Top Bottom