racism issues with Xbox live

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

between the young people, i think they see racism as more of a joking matter
I don't really think that they think it's a joking matter. I think they're trying to be tough, especially on XBL and they're trying to hurt your feelings. You know that none of the little kiddies using the N word would EVER say it to your face. They feel comfortable saying whatever it is that they want or feel on XBL. 
It's just sad that anyone would feel comfortable enough to use the N word in such a hurtful way. 
I can tell the difference between someone making a joke, and really being mad. Dudes will be going in with full force anger. I just say "U mad?"

The "U mad?" response is always the way to go
roll.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

between the young people, i think they see racism as more of a joking matter
I don't really think that they think it's a joking matter. I think they're trying to be tough, especially on XBL and they're trying to hurt your feelings. You know that none of the little kiddies using the N word would EVER say it to your face. They feel comfortable saying whatever it is that they want or feel on XBL. 
It's just sad that anyone would feel comfortable enough to use the N word in such a hurtful way. 
I can tell the difference between someone making a joke, and really being mad. Dudes will be going in with full force anger. I just say "U mad?"

The "U mad?" response is always the way to go
roll.gif

Kind of gives you a pulse of America and the world. Racism is still alive and always will be. Dont let the days of living in a PC culture fool you. 

Kind of gives you a pulse of America and the world. Racism is still alive and always will be. Dont let the days of living in a PC culture fool you. 

Another reason why I never play xbl with my mic.
Dudes be mad as HELL when you go online and don't have a mic.
Had a dude send me a pic of you know what just because I neglected to do what he says.
Dudes be screaming orders like they are a captain of a troop or something.
roll.gif

Had a dude send me a pic of you know what just because I neglected to do what he says.
roll.gif

You people need to not play with random people and with a group of friends only. I never use mic when my friends aren't around, and I definitely have everybody muted anytime I play something online by myself.

You people need to not play with random people and with a group of friends only. I never use mic when my friends aren't around, and I definitely have everybody muted anytime I play something online by myself.

If i'm playing solo, I don't use a mic and usually mute the other player. There's no strategy needed for team deathmatch.

If i'm playing solo, I don't use a mic and usually mute the other player. There's no strategy needed for team deathmatch.

after many years of online gaming (pc and xbox) i just don't even pay attention to it anymore. hell, most of the time i mute all voices or lower the volume to where i can barely hear it.

hasn't happened so much when i play on my pc compared to xbox tho. i've seen a couple type out racist words but they usually get kicked pretty fast. <3 dedicated servers

after many years of online gaming (pc and xbox) i just don't even pay attention to it anymore. hell, most of the time i mute all voices or lower the volume to where i can barely hear it.

hasn't happened so much when i play on my pc compared to xbox tho. i've seen a couple type out racist words but they usually get kicked pretty fast. <3 dedicated servers

if it honestly bothers you then you shouldnt even be on the internet.

SRS

if it honestly bothers you then you shouldnt even be on the internet.

SRS

Originally Posted by Reeuke

roll.gif

i was in a christian server on black ops (i lol'd when i saw that) and one of the clan members of the server was nerd raging the whole match because nobody was listening to him. @@!% was
roll.gif
roll.gif
, i wanted to ask him if they showed him that in sunday school but i was having too good of a game and didn't wanna get kicked.

Originally Posted by Reeuke

roll.gif

i was in a christian server on black ops (i lol'd when i saw that) and one of the clan members of the server was nerd raging the whole match because nobody was listening to him. @@!% was
roll.gif
roll.gif
, i wanted to ask him if they showed him that in sunday school but i was having too good of a game and didn't wanna get kicked.

i get the same thing, but like the other person said. they think their tough behind a mic so just mute them. i dont blame them at all; i blame the parents for teaching it to them

i get the same thing, but like the other person said. they think their tough behind a mic so just mute them. i dont blame them at all; i blame the parents for teaching it to them

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

I play COD MW2, I don't have 3 friends that still play it. I have one dude that I run with all the time but it is just he and I. It doesn't bother me that much, I just report it and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom