racism issues with Xbox live

Alot of you are missing the point. This post isn't about the n-word. This post is about all the hate and comments that come along with the n-word. Black people aren't saying "go back to africa." and if they are then they are in the wrong too.

Alot of you are missing the point. This post isn't about the n-word. This post is about all the hate and comments that come along with the n-word. Black people aren't saying "go back to africa." and if they are then they are in the wrong too.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Easy for 14 year olds to act hard over that xbox live microphone. There anonymous and not facing you in person so they'll say whatever they want. Face to face they wouldn't even open there mouth.

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Can we get a vote on which is the correct answer?
Its a grammar mistake get over yourself.

Easy for 14 year olds to act hard over that xbox live microphone. There anonymous and not facing you in person so they'll say whatever they want. Face to face they wouldn't even open there mouth.

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

I think its just morons on the other end getting so mad that they want to try to crush the person on the receiving end as much as they can. Its very childish. They might not even be racist, who knows. But they'll say it anyway to really jab you to let you know their pissed. Anger control really.

Its the equivalent to all the smarty pants NT members that are always talking about "IF I EVER SEE YOU IN THE STREETS, IM F'ING YOU UP"

Sure sure cowboy. Take your ritalin and sit back down.

Take its with a grain of salt, and just move on.

I've seen white people so angry they call other white people the N word. Explain that one? I swear on that too. It was in the Comcast office. I'm going to get a new remote, and all of the sudden i hear someone scream the N word. I'm like, lord have mercy.....i just want a new remote. Then i look around, and there isnt 1 black person anywhere to be seen. I look over, and this crazed white guy is screaming anything and everything at the clerk.

Just like Kobe. He didnt call the ref that word because he was referring to his sexual preference. That word has become a word folks use in anger.

I think its just morons on the other end getting so mad that they want to try to crush the person on the receiving end as much as they can. Its very childish. They might not even be racist, who knows. But they'll say it anyway to really jab you to let you know their pissed. Anger control really.

Its the equivalent to all the smarty pants NT members that are always talking about "IF I EVER SEE YOU IN THE STREETS, IM F'ING YOU UP"

Sure sure cowboy. Take your ritalin and sit back down.

Take its with a grain of salt, and just move on.

I've seen white people so angry they call other white people the N word. Explain that one? I swear on that too. It was in the Comcast office. I'm going to get a new remote, and all of the sudden i hear someone scream the N word. I'm like, lord have mercy.....i just want a new remote. Then i look around, and there isnt 1 black person anywhere to be seen. I look over, and this crazed white guy is screaming anything and everything at the clerk.

Just like Kobe. He didnt call the ref that word because he was referring to his sexual preference. That word has become a word folks use in anger.

it's a game. stop taking it so serious. of course people are going to joke around and talk smack and use every racial slur possible not just the N-word . . .

if you're looking for words of encouragement through online gaming, you're better off playing single player.

Are you illiterate??

it's a game. stop taking it so serious. of course people are going to joke around and talk smack and use every racial slur possible not just the N-word . . .

if you're looking for words of encouragement through online gaming, you're better off playing single player.

Are you illiterate??

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

between the young people, i think they see racism as more of a joking matter
I don't really think that they think it's a joking matter. I think they're trying to be tough, especially on XBL and they're trying to hurt your feelings. You know that none of the little kiddies using the N word would EVER say it to your face. They feel comfortable saying whatever it is that they want or feel on XBL. 
It's just sad that anyone would feel comfortable enough to use the N word in such a hurtful way. 

True. 

Thats why I usually play without a headset.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

between the young people, i think they see racism as more of a joking matter
I don't really think that they think it's a joking matter. I think they're trying to be tough, especially on XBL and they're trying to hurt your feelings. You know that none of the little kiddies using the N word would EVER say it to your face. They feel comfortable saying whatever it is that they want or feel on XBL. 
It's just sad that anyone would feel comfortable enough to use the N word in such a hurtful way. 

True. 

Thats why I usually play without a headset.

Originally Posted by Reeuke

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Reaching for the lulz.

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Reaching for the lulz.

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Two grammar mistakes
smile.gif

donttalkitlivit wrote:

Are you illiterate??

que?  you mad you keep getting mowed down by chopper gunners? step your 0.5 kdr game up and quit crying dunny

some people aren't meant to play games
eyes.gif

A) There, There
B) There, Their
C) There, They're
D) Their, There
E) They're, Their

Two grammar mistakes
smile.gif

donttalkitlivit wrote:

Are you illiterate??

que?  you mad you keep getting mowed down by chopper gunners? step your 0.5 kdr game up and quit crying dunny

some people aren't meant to play games
eyes.gif

Since there aren't many girls that play XBL, I get called the C word that rhymes with Punt a lot. LOL

Little do these idiots know, the C word is one of my favorite words and I use it frequently. I try to use it before they do and then it throws them off and they have to come up with something better.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom