Raging Bull vs. Nubucks

HEY NT im not tryna start hype or anything but i was just seeing whos getting the nubucks or the rbp cause every thread i go to the say "im saving forRBP" and stuff like that and i dont hear much about the Nubucks and the drop on the same day so thanks NT.

nubucks, the only all red suede are XX1
pimp.gif

I want the nebucks but I also want the 3m 5's from the package so im not sure might end up copping both the pack and the nubucks

Get nubucks for sure. I will try to get the red pair from the rbp probably through a trade

Get nubucks for sure. I will try to get the red pair from the rbp probably through a trade

smh.gif
none. wht/red 12s possibly blk/red 12's. thisraging bull crap is stupid and i have nubucks already. dont fall for this dmp2 with average 5's just cuz you think it will be worth as much as the firstdmp, this is trash

Originally Posted by MH602

smh.gif
none. wht/red 12s possibly blk/red 12's. this raging bull crap is stupid and i have nubucks already. dont fall for this dmp2 with average 5's just cuz you think it will be worth as much as the first dmp, this is trash

i agree this pack is going to suck i love the 5s but man
devil.gif

Probably grabbing the Nubucks. Not even second guessing the pack. I was done with pack anything in December

Back
Top Bottom