RAISE THE AVY LIMITS Vol. Petition

i'm not trying to "rain on your parade", but expect this thread to be locked.

Can people who have 56k speak up so we can flame you for not having dsl
ohwell.gif

the problem is, when u upload a 90 kb gif to Yuku servers it adds about 30 - 40 kbs to it.
If they just allowed us to link avys from photobuckets or tinypics like ezboard, the avys would still be dope at 150.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the problem is, when u upload a 90 kb gif to Yuku servers it adds about 30 - 40 kbs to it.
If they just allowed us to link avys from photobuckets or tinypics like ezboard, the avys would still be dope at 150.
I'm with GUNNA.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

What y'all need .gifs so bad for anyway?

A picture is worth a thousand words.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is at 30 frames per second, then one second of a video is worth 30,000 words.

Also I think people need to keep it movin with the times. The world waits for no one, and I don't think it's fair that 56k users are dragging therest of us with them. Just my 2 lincolns.

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif

If a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is at 30 frames per second, then one second of a video is worth 30,000 words.

Also I think people need to keep it movin with the times. The world waits for no one, and I don't think it's fair that 56k users are dragging the rest of us with them. Just my 2 lincolns.

It's not just home internet users, I know that a lot of times when I'm on my phone the site just shuts down. It's gotten to the point where Idon't even view on my phone because it's a waste of time. "Getting w/ the times" would be having images only so that phone users can stillbe a part of the community.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif

Also I think people need to keep it movin with the times. The world waits for no one, and I don't think it's fair that 56k users are dragging the rest of us with them. Just my 2 lincolns.

It's not just home internet users, I know that a lot of times when I'm on my phone the site just shuts down. It's gotten to the point where I don't even view on my phone because it's a waste of time. "Getting w/ the times" would be having images only so that phone users can still be a part of the community.
The idea of having a mobile version of NT was thrown out there. Avys would be disabled on the mobile browsers, thus improving the functionality of NTon mobile phones. holdenmichael just had to work on it and I haven't heard of anything since. I understand thathe has a life just like any other NTer so if he doesn't have anything done yet, I totally understand. He might have other priorities when trying to improveNT. Again, I totally understand. I just want to be assured that it's a possibility and it's one of NT's goals.

Meth tells me that avys aren't on top of the priority list when improving Yuku. Don't get me wrong, I neverpushed for anything to be done "as of right now", but if holden is working on it, I'm cool with that.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Other than disabling avys on mobile phones, GUNNA proposed a good idea. I think the mods should give it somethought.

Back
Top Bottom