Ramadan

Awww yeah, Ramadan is coming up.
pimp.gif
I usually gain more weight than I lose during Ramadan because, all the greasy food my mom makes.
laugh.gif
Desi dishes ftl!!

this fasting is going to b crazy

wake up at 4 and eat at 8

wow

but good luck to all my brothers......

this fasting is going to b crazy

wake up at 4 and eat at 8

wow

but good luck to all my brothers......

Ramadan falls on the day of my 21st b-day. Im going full throttle to make sure i fast everyday. Ramadan Mubarak to all muslims and non-muslims.

Ramadan falls on the day of my 21st b-day. Im going full throttle to make sure i fast everyday. Ramadan Mubarak to all muslims and non-muslims.

It will be very hard this year since it's the summer time so you basically won't be eating or drinking anything till 8. Ramadan Mubarak to all my muslims.

People always get surprised when I say you can't even drink.

It will be very hard this year since it's the summer time so you basically won't be eating or drinking anything till 8. Ramadan Mubarak to all my muslims.

People always get surprised when I say you can't even drink.

Muslims Do not eat or drink, from dawn to sunset. to learn patience, modesty and spirituality

Muslims Do not eat or drink, from dawn to sunset. to learn patience, modesty and spirituality

I'm gonna make so many food/drink appreciation threads during this time just for y'all.
laugh.gif
J/K.
tongue.gif

I'm gonna make so many food/drink appreciation threads during this time just for y'all.
laugh.gif
J/K.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom