Rambling gunman dead after opening fire at Florida school meeting

Lady thought she was done for after she didn't knock the gun out.
laugh.gif

Really unfortunate situation
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

smh @ granny

once dude turned the other way from me or once granny attacked i wouldve BOOOKED IT with the quickness
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Qft...

I had to play back that lady trying to be a hero like 5 times...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

smh @ granny

once dude turned the other way from me or once granny attacked i wouldve BOOOKED IT with the quickness
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Qft...

I had to play back that lady trying to be a hero like 5 times...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

blanks? how was no one killed? and how are you going to argue with a man holding you hostage? thats just not smart..

blanks? how was no one killed? and how are you going to argue with a man holding you hostage? thats just not smart..

man that lady had me :ROLLINNNNN when i seen that. dude has a gun and you gonna try and hit him in the shoulder with your purse?
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm like are you for real?! that was some real old lady tv show type @+%#..didn't know they actually did that in real life.
"ginger no..ginger...get outta here..ginger go on" loooool talkin to her like she's a pet
roll.gif

man that lady had me :ROLLINNNNN when i seen that. dude has a gun and you gonna try and hit him in the shoulder with your purse?
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm like are you for real?! that was some real old lady tv show type @+%#..didn't know they actually did that in real life.
"ginger no..ginger...get outta here..ginger go on" loooool talkin to her like she's a pet
roll.gif

Ginger is even funnier in the full video
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"May i help her" "Im fine" and then she walks out all casually
laugh.gif
. wth was she thinking with that purse oh my god.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ginger is even funnier in the full video
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"May i help her" "Im fine" and then she walks out all casually
laugh.gif
. wth was she thinking with that purse oh my god.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom