Rambling gunman dead after opening fire at Florida school meeting

LMAO @ ginger. She was on some NAVY SEALs !!*!, probably thinking, "what am I going to wear when Obama hands me my medal of honor" only to get her +#% knocked the @#$% out.

LMAO @ ginger. She was on some NAVY SEALs !!*!, probably thinking, "what am I going to wear when Obama hands me my medal of honor" only to get her +#% knocked the @#$% out.

35knygh.jpg

Had to be blanks in that gun, even the school board member said so. Him shooting himself is a spin job by the police

Had to be blanks in that gun, even the school board member said so. Him shooting himself is a spin job by the police

Originally Posted by sole vintage

35knygh.jpg
lmao so this is where the gif was from...

i saw this gif like 3 hours ago and lol'd , didn't know it was such a recent event
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

35knygh.jpg
lmao so this is where the gif was from...

i saw this gif like 3 hours ago and lol'd , didn't know it was such a recent event
nerd.gif

The funny part about Ginger is her just walkin' out with the Kanye shrug like, ''Oh well that %%%@ ain't work - hope there's not too much traffic on the way home''...

indifferent.gif
#+%*# you almost got everybody slumped
laugh.gif

The funny part about Ginger is her just walkin' out with the Kanye shrug like, ''Oh well that %%%@ ain't work - hope there's not too much traffic on the way home''...

indifferent.gif
#+%*# you almost got everybody slumped
laugh.gif

At least she tried to do something...what if he didn't miss? It's a miracle he's the only dude that died.

She coulda easily left and never came back

At least she tried to do something...what if he didn't miss? It's a miracle he's the only dude that died.

She coulda easily left and never came back

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Damn that was horrible. I'm not sure why everybody think it's so funny...
Sadly We as humans have become so numb because We see far worse in movies, when something like this comes around it's just a different level of reality TV.
Honestly, I can't wait till our society takes it up a notch, our thirst for blood and gore is only going to get worst, and We'll want to see convicts kill themselves for a chance of freedom on FOX after Simpsons, and Family Guy 
pimp.gif

-Jose

Sadly We as humans have become so numb because We see far worse in movies, when something like this comes around it's just a different level of reality TV.
Honestly, I can't wait till our society takes it up a notch, our thirst for blood and gore is only going to get worst, and We'll want to see convicts kill themselves for a chance of freedom on FOX after Simpsons, and Family Guy 
pimp.gif

-Jose

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

full video

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I don't think homie had any real bullets in his gun and I also think that

dude didn't shoot himself  either

and its crazy that Ginger's actions made this situation funny 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that was a crazy situation minus ginger trying to be like Wesley Snipes on passenger 57

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

full video

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I don't think homie had any real bullets in his gun and I also think that

dude didn't shoot himself  either

and its crazy that Ginger's actions made this situation funny 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that was a crazy situation minus ginger trying to be like Wesley Snipes on passenger 57

Originally Posted by jumpman247

pimp.gif

-Jose
Real %+*! on some running man type +%%. Sadly this is probably not the last of these types of events that are gonna be happening across the u.s

Originally Posted by jumpman247

pimp.gif

-Jose
Real %+*! on some running man type +%%. Sadly this is probably not the last of these types of events that are gonna be happening across the u.s

What was that old lady with the purse thinking? That's a scary situation. I thought dude murked everybody at first.

What was that old lady with the purse thinking? That's a scary situation. I thought dude murked everybody at first.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

OH MY GOD GUYS HE SPRAY PAINTED ILLUMINATI ON THE WALL
Nah "V" for Vendetta ...but the guy in this movie dies on some clownish %!%# as well
laugh.gif

You missed the entire point.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom