Rambling gunman dead after opening fire at Florida school meeting

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

am i the only one who thinks the superintendent was a mark acted so tough till he saw that gun barell in his sights then he acted like he took a bullet and on top of that he knew those cameras were rolling and was trying to be a hero should have just shut his mouth

laugh.gif
Nope said this two or three pages back

Um...you can clearly see he's not using blanks.  The first shot knocks some stuff off the desk and the second shot gets lodged in the floor.

Um...you can clearly see he's not using blanks.  The first shot knocks some stuff off the desk and the second shot gets lodged in the floor.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Had to be blanks in that gun, even the school board member said so. Him shooting himself is a spin job by the police
This is what I believe.
came back in this thread to see if anybody believed this too.....dude def didn't shoot himself....and if he had bullets in the gun that official would've been dead 

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Had to be blanks in that gun, even the school board member said so. Him shooting himself is a spin job by the police
This is what I believe.
came back in this thread to see if anybody believed this too.....dude def didn't shoot himself....and if he had bullets in the gun that official would've been dead 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Jking0821

"My guys were lined up like ducks in a pond," Ginger Littleton told TODAY. "So I could either walk away and try to live with myself because I knew something bad was going to happen, or I could try to defend, delay, somehow or other divert, hoping that the cavalry would come soon.

"My guys had three-ring binders and pencils to protect themselves, so I whacked him with the purse, hoping I could get him to drop the gun. Obviously that didn't work. I did not have a Plan B."

I don't care how she looked doing it, or if the plan worked or not...Ginger gets MAJOR props for even attempting to thwart the shooter. She's got more fortitude than most people out there...

I think this is only said because of hind sight. 

What if Ginger hit him he looks at her and puts two in her head.

Then everything goes down the same. AKA no one killed. Or even worse. Guy wasn't there to kill anyone and he just pulls trigger on himself. Then her life was wasted for no reason. Just to play hero?

But its a he said she said situation. Always makes me think of 9/11. If everyone would have acted like ginger then this may have never happened.

Maybe it is only hindsight, but I do believe what she said....the fact that she was released and THEN came back in to try to disarm the shooter leads me to believe that her comments were indeed her thought process during the whole ordeal. It wasinsanely stupid, but noble.The attempt was feeble, but she at least tried to do something...yeah, she was about "that life," which is more than what we can say about a lot of people if they were in that same situation.
She's an idiot cut and dry. You never, EVER step in front of a gunman. Lol @ being about that life. There's nothing noble about thwarting a gunman off with your purse.

It's foolish, dangerous, and rather selfish because she could have potentially instigated the gunman into firing. She initiated the violence. Think about that.

I see it differently....like I said...it was INSANELY stupid, but I do see the nobility in what she did especially after reading herquote.

^This is the sad reality of what could happen when trying to play hero...

"My guys were lined up like ducks in a pond," Ginger Littleton told TODAY. "So I could either walk away and try to live with myself because I knew something bad was going to happen, or I could try to defend, delay, somehow or other divert, hoping that the cavalry would come soon.

"My guys had three-ring binders and pencils to protect themselves, so I whacked him with the purse, hoping I could get him to drop the gun. Obviously that didn't work. I did not have a Plan B."

I don't care how she looked doing it, or if the plan worked or not...Ginger gets MAJOR props for even attempting to thwart the shooter. She's got more fortitude than most people out there...

What if Ginger hit him he looks at her and puts two in he
r head.

Then everything goes down the same. AKA no one killed. Or even worse. Guy wasn't there to kill anyone and he just pulls trigger on himself. Then her life was wasted for no reason. Just to play hero?

But its a he said she said situation. Always makes me think of 9/11. If everyone would have acted like ginger then this may have never happened.

^Bingo. If she would've gotten bodied, we'd all be in hear saying what an idiot she was for even attempting...

What if Ginger hit him he looks at her and puts two in her head.

Maybe it is only hindsight, but I do believe what she said....the fact that she was released and THEN came back in to try to disarm the shooter leads me to believe that her comments were indeed her thought process during the whole ordeal. It wasinsanely stupid, but noble.The attempt was feeble, but she at least tried to do something...yeah, she was about "that life," which is more than what we can say about a lot of people if they were in that same situation.
She's an idiot cut and dry. You never, EVER step in front of a gunman. Lol @ being about that life. There's nothing noble about thwarting a gunman off with your purse.

It's foolish, dangerous, and rather selfish because she could have potentially instigated the gunman into firing. She initiated the violence. Think about that.

I see it differently....like I said...it was INSANELY stupid, but I do see the nobility in what she did especially after reading herquote.

^This is the sad reality of what could happen when trying to play hero...

What if Ginger hit him he looks at her and puts two in he
r head.

^Bingo. If she would've gotten bodied, we'd all be in hear saying what an idiot she was for even attempting...

I can laugh knowing nobody other than the gunman was hurt. It looks like he fired 4 shots total. First at the man who he had issues with and missed, once toward the ground and then two which were probably back at the security guard who had hit him. It seems like his issues were bigger than just his wife getting fired, it's a good thing he's a poor shot though.

It was definitely brave of that woman to make an attempt but also stupid. Did she REALLY think she was gonna stop him? Pretty honorable of the head of the board to try to delay him as much as possible and to attempt to get him to allow the other board members to leave. It seemed like mentioning that the gunman was essentially committing suicide is what set him off.

I can laugh knowing nobody other than the gunman was hurt. It looks like he fired 4 shots total. First at the man who he had issues with and missed, once toward the ground and then two which were probably back at the security guard who had hit him. It seems like his issues were bigger than just his wife getting fired, it's a good thing he's a poor shot though.

It was definitely brave of that woman to make an attempt but also stupid. Did she REALLY think she was gonna stop him? Pretty honorable of the head of the board to try to delay him as much as possible and to attempt to get him to allow the other board members to leave. It seemed like mentioning that the gunman was essentially committing suicide is what set him off.

roll.gif

I cry tears of joy everytime watching this, stupid old woman......looking like an episode of the Golden Girls.

roll.gif

I cry tears of joy everytime watching this, stupid old woman......looking like an episode of the Golden Girls.

can't stop watching this
laugh.gif

If that was my grandmas purse dudes arm would have been broke, she keeps everything in there

can't stop watching this
laugh.gif

If that was my grandmas purse dudes arm would have been broke, she keeps everything in there

my heart was RACING as I watched that. I can't believe only the gunman died.

take it from someone who's been held at gunpoint... you have NO idea what you will do, think, or say until it happens to you.
ohwell.gif

my heart was RACING as I watched that. I can't believe only the gunman died.

take it from someone who's been held at gunpoint... you have NO idea what you will do, think, or say until it happens to you.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom