Ramen Noodles Appreciation Vol. 6 pack $1.29

dmoney82

Banned
These joints are POOR as hell but I will never get tired of em.
I put some butter in em and parmesan cheese on top and it becomes a gourmet meal.

How you hook yours up?

00217CFshrimp.gif

Butter, paprika, a little pepper, some scrambled eggs, and a little sriracha.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mazzo1

I seen some female putting Micky D nuggets n the chicken flavor joint!
Did it a few times myself, no shame. Started cooking grilled lemon chicken chopped up mixed with noodles, pepper and hot sauce = Gourmet dinner under 3 dollars 

I like the ones that come in a black container and has vegetables. I think its the same company that makes regualr ramen. but they have good flavors. Sweet and sour chicken
pimp.gif

My cabinets always stocked with Ramen but I rarely ever eat it. I got some "Picante Chicken" flavor waiting to be tried out.
pimp.gif

Ramen in the packs with the seasoning packet >>>>>>>>> All other types of ramen

I used to go in with these.... When I was in Okinawa it was Shrimp with Tuna and cheddar cheese... Crack!!! Chicken is hardbody.. Beef is aiight

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

I like the ones that come in a black container and has vegetables. I think its the same company that makes regualr ramen. but they have good flavors. Sweet and sour chicken
pimp.gif

oh you fancy huh?

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
4145USWU%2BFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
[/td][td][/td]
loading-large_boxed._V192195297_.gif
[/tr][tr][td] this is crack
pimp.gif
 [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][/td]
loading-large_boxed._V192195297_.gif
[/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Yea buddy. I ran outta chicken. Now I only got shrimp left. Just aint the same man. I'll either make a chi chi (noodles, cheesecurls, slim jim) or I'll just toss in some more seasoning (preferably Adobo red top) and hot sauce. FIRE
pimp.gif

Chicken and Beef are the best in my book. With some hot sauce = 
pimp.gif
Kinda want to try that egg recipe.

Spoiler [+]

41yk7NT5NcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
 These are pretty good too. Kinda hard to find though [but, you can get 'em off Amazon].

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nah, im not about that poor diet life.
How is it poor diet? Its really only bad if you use the whole flavor packet. I'd imagine theres plenty of bodybuilding supps out there that are worse than Ramen noodles for your body

I used to od on these when I was younger. Definitely appreciated...the most versatile cheap food of all time.

Back
Top Bottom