RAMRIDDLZ

What's good with this cat NT? He gonna be the next to blow up from da 6 ting?

New EP is fire.

Not even gonna lie...i wanted to write him off because of the sillyness of his style but the **** is just catchy. Bodmon is gonna be the song of the summer after drake hops on it

New EP is fire.

Not even gonna lie...i wanted to write him off because of the sillyness of his style but the **** is just catchy. Bodmon is gonna be the song of the summer after drake hops on it

He would have already blown up if Drake didn't take his verse off of Sweeterman on his "remix" :lol:

Bruh is funny as hell with his lyrics and has a unique wave

this ep is a1

I liked P2P way more based on the first listen. I didn't really dislike anything, but Bodmon was the clear standout for me personally.

I hate summer, and that song makes me look forward to it just so I can hear it somewhere surrounded by women in swimsuits :lol:

Last edited:
Been meaning to listen for days now.

I really liked H2O, Habaesha, and Melanincholy so I'm hoping more songs click with me than on the previous two tapes.

A little bit of Lindsay on my gums
little bit of Lucy on my tongue
little bit of you is all I need
little bit of you to set me free
All these druuuuugs

IMG_0340.JPG

Scotch Bonnet :lol: Not the worst patois attempt I've ever heard, but the Popcaan impression sections were hilarious.

I enjoyed it off of one listen. Felt like his most refined project, and a lot of the things that made the previous music noteworthy is still here.

Not sure if I feel like the highs are comparable to songs like Sweeterman, She Say (my favorite song of his probably), and Bodmon; but I like more songs here than I can remember liking from either of the last two.

Some nice end-of-summer music to chill to.

I’ve only heard some of his stuff via OVO sound radio over da last couple of years. I really rock with these two records though :smokin:smokin.

Back
Top Bottom