Ran into @ksteezy in the train

It's wild to me how tourists come to NYC to see things like the statue of liberty but native new yorkers don't even bother to go see it
Native new Yorker, I've been to the statue of liberty and Ellis island. But your right most native new Yorkers haven't been certain landmarks around NYC. Quite mind boggling, but not everyone is adventurous. To step out that bubble.

Native new Yorker, I've been to the statue of liberty and Ellis island. But your right most native new Yorkers haven't been certain landmarks around NYC. Quite mind boggling, but not everyone is adventurous. To step out that bubble.
Most NY'ers born and raised hate going to those places, simply because of the tourists. In the morning, I happen to live in Midtown, there is nothing more frustrating than going to refill your metro card, then dealing with a tourist who wants to have a discussion with the clerk in the booth about how to get to the statue of liberty or ground zero. This is always the situation when the machines are down, not accepting cash or cards here at the midtown stations.

It's wild to me how tourists come to NYC to see things like the statue of liberty but native new yorkers don't even bother to go see it
This is how it is with the locals in every city, cant blame NY'ers for this...You see all the tourist attractions when you are young then dont worry bout it too much as you grow, its often a hassle or something on the back burner since its always right there...Those places/things are for people coming in from outta town, no DC resident takes time out of their Saturday to go see the monuments or LA cats trekking up to the Hollywood sign on the regular, just how it is

But if you lived in that city your whole life and never been to the places that its known for, you def living in a wild bubble

Why would I step out of my “comfort zone”? It’s comfortable :lol:
I agree. There is so much to do in the tri state area. I’ve traveled around the world and nothing beats NYC in my opinion. So much to do. I can see why Ninja and alp ain’t tripping about leaving much. I barely want to leave. I love where I live.

You don’t have to go alone, b.

I will go with you and show you a good time.
I’ll pay my way, you pay yours and we live it up.
Can go to other countries like Colombia and other states.

****, I could even take you to queens and we chill on Steinway.

My only ask is plug me up with the gear, b.
These bots been kicking my *** and SNKRS app never been good to me.

Don’t let these clowns get at you bout going to AC. We can play blackjack and hit the club next time.
I’ll drive...
Share more info about Steinway in Queens. I be in Jackson Heights a lot. I like Queens.

im only saying it because he buys so much ugly reseller expensive ish that isn't upping his game or profile, he might as well taken on a new realm of flyness and stop being big fish lil pond.

when your 2K score is 99 in an attribute, it can't go higher, you might as well work on da ish you weak in to round yourself out.
You a poet bro? Your metaphors be on point :rofl:

This is how it is with the locals in every city, cant blame NY'ers for this...You see all the tourist attractions when you are young then dont worry bout it too much as you grow, its often a hassle or something on the back burner since its always right there...Those places/things are for people coming in from outta town, no DC resident takes time out of their Saturday to go see the monuments or LA cats trekking up to the Hollywood sign on the regular, just how it is

But if you lived in that city your whole life and never been to the places that its known for, you def living in a wild bubble

Pretty much. Although I told myself ima try to do tourist stuff next time I go back to NY. Ima take my daughter with me so I got an excuse to go to the Statue of Liberty, top of the Empire State Building etc. Last time I did any of that was still in the 80’s.

Pretty much. Although I told myself ima try to do tourist stuff next time I go back to NY. Ima take my daughter with me so I got an excuse to go to the Statue of Liberty, top of the Empire State Building etc. Last time I did any of that was still in the 80’s.
Gotta make time to take a tour of the pink houses

Seeing landmarks is below most locals of the cities they are located in, landmarks are mostly for visitors...THATS been my take since I started traveling.

Back
Top Bottom