Ran into @ksteezy in the train

Depends on the cops. My brother had a warrant in ATL that came up when they ran his license, and the cops told him to drive safe and to take care of that ASAP. Most of NYPD do not want to do paperwork unless you're doing something that could potentially make the evening news and they get props from their commanding officer.

A buddy of mines got caught with a big bag of weed in Harlem, the cops took his stash, and dropped him off in another borough.

? nooo. :lol: depends on race.

ninjahood ninjahood gonna tell the cop he ain't black, why you stop me for?!?!?!

NYPD Cop gonna look at him like:
giphy (62).gif

....And 2pac is in crib my playing 2K.

When you factor in the cost of living, daily upkeep, car maintenance, car insurance, parking garage fees (if you don't want your car to be a neighborhood bench) etc, its a real headache. Most of the people I know that own cars still live with their parents.

Depends on the cops. My brother had a warrant in ATL that came up when they ran his license, and the cops told him to drive safe and to take care of that ASAP. Most of NYPD do not want to do paperwork unless you're doing something that could potentially make the evening news and they get props from their commanding officer.

A buddy of mines got caught with a big bag of weed in Harlem, the cops took his stash, and dropped him off in another borough.

da 1st thing a cop tells you when they pull you over to hand over your license & registration.

Trunk full of yola, heres the situation
Flashlight in my eyes he want my registration
Should I stay should I run
Got hard got soft got pills got guns
My drivers license is revoked
Just got done burnin so I know he smell the smoke
But never let em see you see sweat
Cause if he search ya trunk he might find the tec
Or a bag full of O's
Wrapped in duct tape _ between some dirty *** clothes
But I talk to him the right way he told me
Slow it down and have a nice day

Boys really going to jail for having no drivers license? That seems extreme, I was thinking maybe a hefty fine and probably impounding the car would be the punishment enough. But for repeat offenders, I could see jail time? I’m not familiar with the law and I have a driver’s license, so I don’t know. :nerd:

Boys really going to jail for having no drivers license? That seems extreme, I was thinking maybe a hefty fine and probably impounding the car would be the punishment enough. But for repeat offenders, I could see jail time? I’m not familiar with the law and I have a driver’s license, so I don’t know. :nerd:
I see people go for no dL all the time. In a small town you never know, the cop may need some action or your name is known.

Bruh cars are dangerous af

Back
Top Bottom