Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds TWS Bluetooth Headphones in-Ear Stereo Bluetooth V5.0 Earphones High Definition Mic Rechargable Wireless Headphones (Clear Calls, Smart Touch, IPX5, 24 Hours Playtime) Amazon product ASIN B07S7D8Y2L
I have beenusing there and I like them. Not available though

my want list before the year is up is a cordless dyson and if there’s a good deal on a great mattress
Idk if it’s prime day or Black Friday or something else

SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds TWS Bluetooth Headphones in-Ear Stereo Bluetooth V5.0 Earphones High Definition Mic Rechargable Wireless Headphones (Clear Calls, Smart Touch, IPX5, 24 Hours Playtime) Amazon product ASIN B07S7D8Y2L
I have beenusing there and I like them. Not available though
I saw these but didnt know how'd I like that style where they droop down from your ear. do they stay in well?

Those soundpeats are just ok. They started hurting my ears because the shape is weird. Decent sound though. I’d recommend just getting AirPods if you have an iPhone.

For "cheap", refurbished jabra 65t actives go for 40 and they are fantastic.
I think these are the ones I was talking about, I kept seeing the reviews having some negativity to them. I wonder if they'll go a bit lower than 40 tomorrow

I don't have an iphone, I've had 100+ dollar headphones before and they made no real difference but sounding better but still going in and out on one side

Maybe, but they already dropped from 45 in the past couple months. Looks like some folks have a negative experience, but if you get a good one you're set.

my want list before the year is up is a cordless dyson and if there’s a good deal on a great mattress
Idk if it’s prime day or Black Friday or something else

Dyson sells their refurbished vacuums on eBay if you don’t mind that. I grabbed myself a refurbished Animal ball for $160 at the beginning of the year from them. It’s been working great this whole time.

this one is on lightning deals for 25.
i know its one of the cheap ones but the biggest complaint is the charging case stopped charging. for some people.

ima still cop a good one but these will be the back ups

Screenshot_20201013-113231_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Back
Top Bottom