Random Friend Requests vol. DENY

laugh.gif
I usually just leave them alone

I don't deny or accept

What really weird is when you ask who they are and they swear they know you and you think they're just being nosey but you two have no mutual friends
nerd.gif

i dont mind adding females that are cute though but the girl that sent me a request might get marked as spam hahaha

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Y'all be on that friend request elitism !%*@?

I usually accept everybody.

Its just weird to me to have someone on my list that I don't know or never talked to. I don't see the point.

same here but one day i looked at the pages of the random people friend requesting me on Facebook and realized that every random male who friendrequested me was gay
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

same here but one day i looked at the pages of the random people friend requesting me on Facebook and realized that every random male who friend requested me was gay
smh.gif
smh.gif
Maybe you give off that "vibe"
laugh.gif

i got 3 on facebook... we have 10 mutal friends each.... i swear i have never met them in my life.... then again i go to sonoma state and this place is smallas hell

why would want to grant access to any random person a glimpse into your personal life?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

why would want to grant access to any random person a glimpse into your personal life?
why would you put your personal life in the [public] interwebs ?

ps: friend requested add me papi

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Totally agree. Which is why I don't use myspace and my fb friends are ppl I actually know

Back
Top Bottom