Random Friend Requests vol. DENY

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Y'all be on that friend request elitism !%*@?

I usually accept everybody.

why would want to grant access to any random person a glimpse into your personal life?
why would you put your personal life in the [public] interwebs ?

ps: friend requested add me papi

QFT

I find it funny when people put all their business on FB and the turn around say FB ruins relationships

why would want to grant access to any random person a glimpse into your personal life?
exactly, my Facebook page contained no information about me whatsoever. Only thing i had was the regular stuff like Networks, Relationship Status,Gender etc., and tagged pics of me. Everything else was blank, i didnt take the rest seriously

exactly what i was gonna say

uhh....to share with people I personally know...but don't have the opportunity to keep in touch with on a regular basis.

even still.. I don't put much out there...but even the little that I do...I don't want any random person taking a peek at.

My BIO137 teacher's daughter tried adding me.

Beesh who are you? I've never seen you before in my life
laugh.gif

Some broad from Boston added me on Facebook. Never met her before, but she was hot. I guess we joined the same group, so she added me

Originally Posted by Dakingii

exactly, my Facebook page contained no information about me whatsoever. Only thing i had was the regular stuff like Networks, Relationship Status, Gender etc., and tagged pics of me. Everything else was blank, i didnt take the rest seriously
I have probably less than you on my profile...but I still don't want just anyone looking at that...
..it's not as though I'm some FB fiend and use it like twitter... "personal life" is all encompassing... I don't even want you to see mypics or who my friends are unless I know you

exactly, my Facebook page contained no information about me whatsoever. Only thing i had was the regular stuff like Networks, Relationship Status, Gender etc., and tagged pics of me. Everything else was blank, i didnt take the rest seriously
I have probably less than you on my profile...but I still don't want just anyone looking at that...
..it's not as though I'm some FB fiend and use it like twitter... "personal life" is all encompassing... I don't even want you to see my pics or who my friends are.
Understandable. I deleted my Facebook account around the beginning of this month for partly the same reason

Same here.. I can understand it if you're old and have move away from your life a few times and just wanna reunite with your peeps, that'scool OK you do that. But if you're 20 and have your entire relationship history ["___ is now in a relationship with Laplancha OhsouniqueJenkins"] plus personal info in your blog, place of employment and entire family clearly visible to the entire internet community [a series of tubes], Idon't feel sorry for you if that ever bites you in the butt.

The internet is not an extension of the real world. You shouldn't trust it too much.. I've seen a few myspace jumpoffs who leave their place ofemployment up and have NO clue who I am...but I could drop in and visit if I ever felt like it
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:

I don't really mind.

Generally i dont mind either, if it's a good looking female of course I'm not gonna be mad. If it's a dude who goes to my school or is from thesame area I might accept also, you never know who you'll be able to connect and network with.

However I have a little brother and a little sister, I stay getting young %$@ birds sending me request. That $%$* kind of pisses me off,
laugh.gif
Like you know mylil bruh that's cool, me and you don't have any relation and I'd go to jail if we did.
laugh.gif

eh, I'll accept them. Its not I have personal stuff on there on anyway. The stuff that's on there is usually false, except for my name. Its not thatbig of a deal.

i deny all that i dont know. i accept friends and acquaintances. if i think i know them somehow, i put them on hold until i find more info about them.

i only accept fine females. I hate random dudes adding you. its like +@*?

some dude the other day kept sending me messages like what up?

Word. I only accept people I actually know. I find Facebook as a great way to keep in touch with old classmates you know, but don't hang outwith on the regular.

Originally Posted by wj4

Word. I only accept people I actually know. I find Facebook as a great way to keep in touch with old classmates you know, but don't hang out with on the regular.
but for those of us that are still relatively young (no offense), we are in a stage in our lives where we are just trying to be as social aspossible, because we are still trying to make new friends and acquaintances.

i will admit that it is stupid to see who can have the most hundreds of "friends" on Facebook that they don't talk to. but in this day and age,if you're all picky and choosy about who you "add" on Facebook, you just won't come across as a very sociable person.

i just add everybody. why not? it's not like i have anything sensitive on there...

I'm very selective when it comes to my Facebook account. If I've never met you in person, or had some sort of interaction with you, then I'm notadding you. Myspace, on the other hand, I'll add anyone since it's my music page.

Back
Top Bottom