Random Friend Requests vol. DENY

This is the worst on Facebook when random females add you or your GF to be nosy.
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by toast1985

Wow, is that that one NT'ers mom in your avy?

-lol yup.
-I caught that too.
roll.gif

Dunks right?
Thats an awkward conversation...

"Is that me in that picture right there?"

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Y'all be on that friend request elitism !%*@?

I usually accept everybody.

why would want to grant access to any random person a glimpse into your personal life?
Word. I only accept people I actually know. I find Facebook as a great way to keep in touch with old classmates you know, but don't hang out with on the regular.
but for those of us that are still relatively young (no offense), we are in a stage in our lives where we are just trying to be as social as possible, because we are still trying to make new friends and acquaintances.

i will admit that it is stupid to see who can have the most hundreds of "friends" on Facebook that they don't talk to. but in this day and age, if you're all picky and choosy about who you "add" on Facebook, you just won't come across as a very sociable person.

i just add everybody. why not? it's not like i have anything sensitive on there...
laugh.gif
I feel old and I'm only 23. As long as you don't have any 'out there' pictures, I guess you are cool. I, myself, erased myMyspace because someone I know got fired from it. It was my friend's roomie. I don't know how it happened, but the upper authority found his profileand saw things that are inappropiate, to say the least.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Y'all be on that friend request elitism !%*@?

I usually accept everybody.

why would want to grant access to any random person a glimpse into your personal life?
why would you put your personal life in the [public] interwebs ?
uhh....to share with people I personally know...but don't have the opportunity to keep in touch with on a regular basis.

even still.. I don't put much out there...but even the little that I do...I don't want any random person taking a peek at.

QFT

why would you except a friend request of a person you dont know?

Thats herb status right there
indifferent.gif

I've been getting quite a few random friend requests on Facebook lately. I accept them, frankly because they are fairly good looking girls. I then messagethem asking if they knew me from somewhere, and go on from there.

Back
Top Bottom