Random Thoughts Vol. 2

thousandaire

Banned
-I'm pissed I can't find these Air Max 95 nowhere in the city in my size, eventhough I haven't seen anybody wearing them.
-Superman Ice Cream is the !%%+
pimp.gif
-If Fab Cd didn't come with that movie, I definitely wouldn't even consider buying tomorrow.
- I'm clearly very bored, so post some !%%+

i went to buy food today and i only had $35 CASH on me. I didnt wanna use my debit card because its for other expenses.

so the total came out to be $35.17. Japanese lady wouldnt let me slide for the .17 cents...

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

i went to buy food today and i only had $35 CASH on me. I didnt wanna use my debit card because its for other expenses.

so the total came out to be $35.17. Japanese lady wouldnt let me slide for the .17 cents...

laugh.gif
Thats hella petty on her part

[h3]Isn't "Simply Orange Juice... w/ Mango" a contradiction? Idon't care, it's delicious.[/h3]

I need a bud connect in cali that ships so i can flip like crazy
I'm gunna miss my OG XII's
The-Dream - Fancy is one of the best songs ever created
Smashing raw is like a drug
I need to watch The Wire
I also need to start getting into investing

That's all for now

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

laugh.gif
Thats hella petty on her part

I be getting away with it. You just gotta give her something in return.

I like the smell of gasoline for some peculiar reason.

I've been jonesing for some WWF Ice cream.

How come nobody ever calls. I call one of my boys. And he doesn't answer. Then he text me asking "Whats good?"

I need a bud connect in cali that ships so i can flip like crazy
yeah good way to get caught
laugh.gif

I need some good right now...don't have the money to cop some
smh.gif

I usually smoke a wine black if I cant get any but I'm tryin to quit those
sick.gif
/
frown.gif

%%$+ I need a job dammit
smh.gif

**when i listen to music....i hear the same set of mabey 2 words that im reading...rather it be online, a book, driving and i see a sign or store name..

**why did i have a dream about someone this morning, then they woke me up by hittin me up on the phone?!?

**why do most of my random non processed thoughts come about? somewhat of predicting a very near future instance subconciously?!?

**why do i always know what someone is about to say when im faced to face with them?!?

mabey i do too much thinking when im alone....or mabey i should just accept it as getting older and wiser......but this stuff spooks me out!

This bad $!% broad was walking next to me in school today and i didnt say $*!%
smh.gif
she was looking at me through the corner of her eye, smiling and everything

i find it funny that all it took was a wedding entrance to the song Forever, and all of a sudden people forget about Chris Brown beating his girlfriend.

-I have no idea what mudkips are...
- Earlier these lil _s in a busted #!% station wagon pulled out a stack of 20s on me banging Gucci, I laughed because it was pathetic....but then I thought"Is this what people think of me when I be flaunting?"
-How did this _ from Harold and Kumar get a serious role on House? I can't take this guy seriously

Right now at 5in the afternoon im sitting naked by the window with sunglasses on high as hell.... is that weird?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I am now a Gucci Mane fan[/color]
smh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Spoiler [+][/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]BUURRRRRRRR!!![/color]

Originally Posted by King Will

my girl is on her period for what seems like the third time this month. i swear this #!%** is gonna bleed to death
smh.gif

here's the answer to your problems B...

28bz72f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom