*** Ransom Challeneges Joe Budden to 10k Fight *** video

good looks ez flash,, but this isnt about MM3. ya gotta post this type of stuff to the forum next time homie.

if he doesnt,, im sure he can get it up.

Randy Nichols has no where near 10k.....Son was giving features away for $500.....and he still live on the 3rd floor.....

This is a shame though....even worse...His ex group member out shined him something terrible on Family Reunion

roll.gif

Randy Nichols has no where near 10k.....Son was giving features away for $500.....and he still live on the 3rd floor.....

This is a shame though....even worse...His ex group member out shined him something terrible on Family Reunion

roll.gif
roll.gif
its TRUE! lmaooo @ Hitch down right ishhhed on him something terrible on Family Reunion...and
laugh.gif
@ Joey holding the Mic on MTV looking surprised Ran would even wanna battle..

laugh.gif
Ran dont do it you was better off with Joey on ya side and A-Team together...dude is a fool and someone gassed him,your not even better then Hitch

Storyline reads: Dude obviously can't hold his own on wax, so he wants to knuckle up.

...I'm pretty sure that was some of that 10k flashed around in the video too.

Ran dont do it you was better off with Joey on ya side and A-Team together...dude is a fool and someone gassed him,your not even better then Hitch

whoa whoa whoa.

let's not get out of line ... hitch is wack.
laugh.gif
word....I know yall huge fans of Buddens now soeverybody wanna ride for him, but lets not go out the way...I f's wit Hitch, he far from wack (thats what dudes used to say back in the day tho), but ifyall been following DS fam from back in the day, you know thats pure baffonery...

Hitch verse was better than Ran, but to be fair, it wasnt an actual "posse cut" type record, that was part of the so-called reason the beef poppedoff...

Maaaaaaaaaaan... the hell with all that nonsense he's talkin...

but he was jappin in that free

I do em like Mike Vick put ya pups in the morgue

1. hitch did not murder joe on the track. i know some of the reason for that is because joey gave himself the longest verse on his own track (as he shouldof),,,, but regardless, joe had the best verse.

2. they all bodies their verses,, nobody ever said ransom or hitch was wack,, lets all be clear on that. ransom is nice,,, just so happens that he is beefinwith one of the best,,, point,, blank,, period.

3. how is cats countin ransom pockets,,, we dont know whaqt that man has. hell joey aint exactly ballin out either.

4. ran is a much bigger guy,,, but dont sleep,, there has been a bunch of stories of joes hands. yall jersey cats can speak on that syuff more here in thisthread. thats why to this day joe finds opportunities to brag about the bigger dude he fought and supposedly beat up. plus joe has some heart,,, i thinkhe's been through so much that he aint scared of physical confrontation. in an interview with dj envy he challeneged game to a one on one fight in aprivate location as well. dude is confident in his hands.

Oh No this N_ just dissed Cam forget a boxing match it about to extra bannitles!
laugh.gif
Damn Cam aint lyin Ns stay talkin about him that stupid shhh on 60 min got a 1month warrranty for you to rap about it not 3 months after da fact.OD'in with da whole interview clip
laugh.gif

This N_ Joey aint gonna do it I think tho, he said he'd do it with Saigon but I dont think he gonna do it with Ran for no 10K cuz Ran gonna be%$@$ bettin.This N_ type said frontin like its hate like that talkin about I hate you I'll go in the past n kill ya mother
laugh.gif
that whole freestyle was weak only thing strong was the beat.

I dont even for Budden like that but Ran lookin really corny out there and I think dude should just re-evaluate some things in his life. I mean when are yougonna blow in the game? 2018?

smokin.gif

3. how is cats countin ransom pockets,,, we dont know whaqt that man has. hell joey aint exactly ballin out either.
Yeah, thats true....

And like you said....I hope people are not letting this go to your head and think that Ran is wack now.....He still goes in....But, even though theyweren't battling....Hitch got him on that track....

Wow.
Somebodies really angry.
A fight will not get him anywhere in th game.
Dude must really need the money.
Join the UFC or sumtin.

let's not get out of line ... hitch is wack.
im saying compared to Ran? i rather Hitch on my track ... and the reason why Ransom is so gassed up right now is cuz dude's steady gassing him
smh.gif
when he wasnt even nicer then hitch when they was with A-Team...

jersey aint that big though both of these dude's can meet up

Originally Posted by dreClark

Aint bundles still live in the pjs wit bmws and benzes ..where you livin doesnt mean a thing..i doubt anyone on here knows if ransom got 10k or not

Back
Top Bottom