*** Ransom Challeneges Joe Budden to 10k Fight *** video

More violence? Exactly what we need in Hip Hop. Hopefully this doesn't happen and Ransom should just take the L. Seriously, 'Ransom Note' is one ofthe dopest diss track I heard in years. Joey ate him alive.

^^^ ACTUALLY,, this type of stuff is what hip hop needs.

artist need to stop threatening each others lives in music because when they cross paths,,, someone may react based on those type of threats.

i look at this similar to when jay offered to fight nas on PPV,,,,, this is the way to handle %*$$. cats is scared to take an++!# woopin these days. mannnn,throw your hands for a change like man,,,, knuckkle up,,,,, then move on and live to talk about it another day.

^Jay never wanted to fight Nas on PPV...Jay wanted a freestyle battle live on PPV for 1 million dollars that would go to kids...

Get ya*%*$ straight...

does ran even have 10k?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pastor Troy aint that a link to just another forum where a bunch of Ns is just as misinformed? I see no proof in that link, somebody needs to up the audio.

If Im wrong then WOW that N_ is pretty sad to try n take it to fightin I thought it was a challenge to a live freestyle battle as well for money something likea million dollars from what I rememeber.

smokin.gif

buddah

yea its another link to a forum,,, but i didnt just google it and get lucky,,, as it appears,, im not the only one that remembers that jay asked nas for aboxing match.

maybe yall forget that jay had his lil stint when he thought he was a boxer as well.

- dame, jay, etc etc use to throw on gloves and box a lot,, theres vids of this
- jay use to throw his hands a lot during this time,,,, i think an example woule be the h to the izzo video if i remember correctly
also,,, peep how he reacted to busta on the back stage dvd
beans as well,,, tyhey use to knock eachother around while on tour.

but yall want more proof,, fine

isss this what you want,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH, issss this what you want??????
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/02/20/jay_z_wanted_to_have_a_boxing_match_with/http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/02/20/jay_z_wanted_to_have_a_boxing_match_with/

and back to Mickey Moss,,,, i didnt peep the slick comment my when i initially responded to you.
lets just say,,, show a lil respect to people in the forum. you think someone is wrong,, then address them respectfully.
and if you gonna address someone like a tough guy,,,, YOU'D BETTER BE RIGHT !!!

^ I remember all that boxing shh that camel was on taibo Ho for sure but I just didnt remember that lame#%#$ proposal. I do remmeber him saying something likepay per view n a million dollars but I thought it was for freestyling not a boxing match. This dude just got a lil lamer to me now, it really shows you havetaken the L when you give up on wax and try to get at dude by other means when its NaS with the real beef anyway.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

Jay never wanted to fight Nas on PPV...Jay wanted a freestyle battle live on PPV for 1 million dollars that would go to kids...

not true,,, jay indeed did challenge nas to a boxing match

here a link from the web

http://forums.doghouseboxing.com/lofiversion/index.php/t44280-50.html

OWNED, who is this Mickey Moss n...a son stay getting herbed.

Now I'm supposed to feel offended that you typed OWNED in caps?....
sick.gif

Come on....JUSTIN....stop it...

[url=http://i18.tinypic.com/6kf3ixh.jpg%5B/img]http://i18.tinypic.com/6kf3ixh.jpg[/img[/url]]
^The South > this face

JUSTIN...

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

buddah

yea its another link to a forum,,, but i didnt just google it and get lucky,,, as it appears,, im not the only one that remembers that jay asked nas for a boxing match.

maybe yall forget that jay had his lil stint when he thought he was a boxer as well.

- dame, jay, etc etc use to throw on gloves and box a lot,, theres vids of this
- jay use to throw his hands a lot during this time,,,, i think an example woule be the h to the izzo video if i remember correctly
also,,, peep how he reacted to busta on the back stage dvd
beans as well,,, tyhey use to knock eachother around while on tour.

but yall want more proof,, fine

isss this what you want,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH, issss this what you want??????
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/02/20/jay_z_wanted_to_have_a_boxing_match_with/http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/02/20/jay_z_wanted_to_have_a_boxing_match_with/

and back to Mickey Moss,,,, i didnt peep the slick comment my when i initially responded to you.
lets just say,,, show a lil respect to people in the forum. you think someone is wrong,, then address them respectfully.
and if you gonna address someone like a tough guy,,,, YOU'D BETTER BE RIGHT !!!
All I know is they were going to freestyle battle on PPV like a whole year after Nas-Jay beef died down....Nas declined the offer...

To think Jay-Z has hand skills is really pathetic...Styles and Jada caught Jay-Z in the club and Hov was all apologetic...

if thats all you know then fine,,,,, well you learn something new every day.

my point to you,,, dont jump out on people in a disrespectful manner, especially if you are not correct.

I remember all that boxing shh that camel was on taibo Ho for sure but I just didnt remember that lame#%#$ proposal. I do remmeber him saying something like pay per view n a million dollars but I thought it was for freestyling not a boxing match. This dude just got a lil lamer to me now, it really shows you have taken the L when you give up on wax and try to get at dude by other means when its NaS with the real beef anyway.

well,,,,,,, jay got caught perfectly by nas tatically.

here how in my opinion

- nas responded to take over with that stimmmatic diss that wasnt too crazy
- then nas comes with ether and the hip hop world goes crazy
- then jay drops super ugly
- then on hot 97,,,, they compare super ugly and ether and all the callers etc choose ether,, then nas is declared the winner.

jay claimed that he expected more "backand forth" which is why he didnt like the fact that the battle ended with compairing a freestyle to afull-fledged album cut/song

tatically,,, nas did the right thing and walked away at that point,,, sort of like leaving a man hanging who is looking for a pound.

meanwhile,,,, jay wanted a more drawn out battle,,,,,, so much that he tryed to bait nas with lines like "dont you know i breathe ether and spit acid,weak bastard" on best of both worlds.

still nas didnt bite

jay got desperate to not let the battle be decided on ether and super ugly,,,,,,,,,,, he tryed to offer further battles,,,,, the boxing match,, etc etc,,, butnas declared victory and walked away.

from jays shoes,,, its like an itch that you cant scratch,,, and he got desperate to the point where he offered the boxing match.
not nas's fault that jay expected to go back and forth,,,,,,, but thats how the chips fell,,,, and jay had trouble accepting the L.

^ Yea thats exactly how it went down I jus didnt rmemeber the boxing match shhh, this dude shoulda played it smart waited a day instead of doin it over night.You dont reply to a song with a freestyle, before it was all on other ppls beats n lil one line attacks. If this dude had replied with BP2 this woulda went ina whole other direction, probably more rounds or NaS takin the L oh well.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom