To find lil' Sasha was gone
Her mamma said she with a ***** that be treating her wrong
I kept on singing my song and hoping at a show
That I would one day see her standing in the front row
But two weeks later she got found in the back of a school
With a needle in her arm, baby two months due, Sasha Thumper

wow.png
wow.png

Against All Odds was my favorite record on 7 Day Theory. It's dope, but I can't put it ahead of AEOM. AEOM was just so massive sounding. Hits galore. My favorite song on that LP changes all the time, but Run Tha Streetz has kind of turned into my favorite record. First rap album I bought when I got old enough and wanted to start buying albums and what not.
Love heartz of men

I'm blown away whenever I hear people say All Eyez On Me has mad filler. I only skip Whats Your Phone Number (One of the worst songs I've ever heard, how in the **** did this make the cut) and Thug Passion. I can't play them. The beats on this album is so ****in funky still and then Pac's flows and energy, one of my favorite albums ever. So many classic records and verses.

My only problem with the album is I wish it was more Pac and less features.

About to play this album now.

What!!!???? Foh!!!
Pacs verse on Trading war stories >
Can mind picture a thug ***** drinking hard Liqqa this ghetto life has got me catchin up to God quicka , who would figure all i would need is hair trigga semi automatic Mac 11 just scare *****s. Pardon my thug poetry !!

Dont ever disrespect Pac saying the Fugees had a better album.

That was your dope lines :lol:

Lauryn Hill > Tupac

and yes The Fugees album was better

Half of All Eyez On Me was filler and wack beats.

Hahahahahahahahha

I went back and played The Score a few months ago. It's cool, I **** with half of it still today. Maybe a little more.

I can't decide between Street Dreams and AEOM. I never get tired of either song.

AEOM is my favorite Pac album, IWW is my favorite Nas album. I'd go with AEOM but Pac is 1 on my list and Nas is 2 on my list.

Last year when the world was going Pac crazy someone said why Inspectah wasn't on the Pac song. I don't remember why

That was your dope lines :lol:

Lauryn Hill > Tupac

and yes The Fugees album was better

Half of All Eyez On Me was filler and wack beats.

Break down the bars.

A thug = criminal , a man who's lost in this world, a man who makes up his own rules , a man from the streets who feels he has ran out of options.

A *****, a black man that America paints as the public enemy #1

Thug ***** = America's nightmare

A thug ***** drinking hard liquor. Mix that person with drinking extremely strong alcohol . How deadly is that combination?

"This ghetto life has got me catching up to God quicker"

He saying through all his dealings through the people he's around and the situations he's been put in (robberies, shootouts, jail) He couldve been dead by now and/or it's leading to his demise as catching up to God quicker means on the fast track to death/meeting God in person

"Who would believe all I need is hair trigger , semi automatic Mac 11 just scare ******"
Pac was never a street thug dude, everyone knows this and you can even decipher that from his albums/music, but the media portrayed him to be a super thugged out criminal and because of this he has to literally carry weapons and use them to keep people off him and protect himself and live up to that image.

"Pardon my thug poetry"
he just painted a picture in those bars

So maybe you hear Pac but I'm guessing you don't feel Pac. So yes those lyrics do mean something maybe you need subtitles or something .
And how is Lauren better than Pac, you sound like a 90s backpacker lol

Street Dream might be a lil better than All Eyez All Me, both great songs.

1996 might be the best year in rap. Also, my favorite year in life for some weird reason :lol:. I was 6....but for some reason...I vividly remember that year.

Good times :pimp:

Reasonable Doubt
ATLiens
Ridin Dirty
Ironman
Ice Cream Man
Street Gospel

Too many classics

Man, ‘Lauren > 2Pac’ got me rolling, but also Alonzo Mourning .gifing slightly. Lauren was a true wordsmith. Her and Rah Digga going back to back > The 7 Day Theory.

Jk

Back
Top Bottom