Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I swear Nav look like Shottas era DJ Khaled

BOObRc5CIAEndrJ.jpg

lol They channel stuck in 2004.

My goodness I don't remember when Khaled wasn't fat :rofl:

I legit never heard a nav song

You heard Gods Plan? Thats basically his sound, majority of his stuff is like that flow and tone wise kinda like the SpeakerKnockerz sound

Just insert the most vapid girls/money/drug references you could think of in life

Bruh got a bar that’s like “hit it from the back while Uzi stand in front of you” :lol: :smh:

Edit: “ I remember being broke and down bad/Now I don’t have to pay for sneakers cause I’m Nav” is another gold line from him :rofl:

Last edited:
He's got some ****ing nerve :lol:

If you told me that lady was in his family tree somewhere I wouldn't be surprised.

:lol:

How does he think he will look in ten years?

Stretch Armstrong is as nerdy looking as they come, he can't judge hip hop because of how he looks?

Yeah he should prolly take that last one down, especially considering how much flack he himself got for using the “n word”

Yeah a lot of his fans do seem to be either young kids or frat type ppl

I will say we had various girls pull up and play “Myself” on the aux for at least like a year, **** was weird as hell :lol: Summer 2016 I heard that **** a lot.

That was before anybody knew what he looked like tho, I feel like they were expecting a lightskin pretty boy not a short chubby Indian dude :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom