Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wavez goes to Toronto and doesn’t snatch not one woman!

Telling that man he should’ve stayed in Toronto cause of pro’s...

N_’s who talk like that ain’t getting no poon...

Sam Cassell was the first dude I heard, with the Baltimore slang. At first I thought it was a speech impediment.

Until I heard more people from Baltimore talk. And “The Wire”

Def the Bay

I remember going to college and hearing that pots and pans and garbage can lids, Go Go. I hated it. Not going to lie, I still hate it, but some of it reminds me of college.

Nothing was worse then the time somehow I ended up at a DC party and they played that ALL night. I was miserable for a couple of hours and had a headache waiting for my ride to leave.

DC dudes were the reason I got my first pair of New Balance.

Baltimore, Philly, DC, and Atlanta got the best slang lol

I'd replace Atlanta with New Orleans

DC, Philly and DC have their own culture. Philly still uses slang from the 80's. I was disappointed when Philly and DC got crips of bloods like New York.

:lol: I’ve never been to Cali or met anyone from there so I wouldn’t know
Whole other world out there mane :lol: ....listen to a song or interview from 40/ mistah fab/ marshawn lynch / too short etc ...

Amen Magic33 Magic33 yea even being from Baltimore I ain’t know what go go was till I went to college and met some dc/pg cats...thought it was the worst :lol: but the ho’s was bussin it to “sexy ladies” and “ overnight scenario” :pimp:

Whole other world out there mane :lol: ....listen to a song or interview from 40/ mistah fab/ marshawn lynch / too short etc ...

Amen Magic33 Magic33 yea even being from Baltimore I ain’t know what go go was till I went to college and met some dc/pg cats...thought it was the worst :lol: but the ho’s was bussin it to “sexy ladies” and “ overnight scenario” :pimp:

:lol:

Yeah, I appreciate the way they party.

Overnight Scenario is one of the songs, along with Body Snatchers, Loose Booty, Pretty Girls, Sardines....

Back
Top Bottom