Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

full

I haven't heard a wack snippet from them yet, Although i still haven't seen Juelz in the studio with them. I hope that man gets right.

Dude still got a skillset to flourish in this era

Last edited:
I see this is a Gucci appreciation thread now :lol:

Eh I'll stand by my statement that he became a better rapper as his career progressed. His delivery and wordplay got better, his voice also became clearer and he slurred his words less.

facts

I'm sorry but this dude 6ix9ine is dropping too much heat out here. That energy and production is almost infectious. NY gon have to put up with him for a while :lol:

lol tyny finna rebuke this post in the name of Cesar Borgia

Look man I understand rappers are flawed people, I've listened to Killers, Drug dealers, Misogynistic/abusive rappers etc etc... I'm not supporting any ***** LLike Clown boy who touches kids... The fact that "street ******" are backing him says a lot. There's just no rules or regulations out here.

BTW the best new age rapper in NY is this guy or Don Q

Look man I understand rappers are flawed people, I've listened to Killers, Drug dealers, Misogynistic/abusive rappers etc etc... I'm not supporting any ***** LLike Clown boy who touches kids... The fact that "street *****s" are backing him says a lot. There's just no rules or regulations out here.
Just seems like a smarter way of putting in work.

That Dave East video fire. That’s a movie.

Him and A Boogie the beast outta NYC. Don Q average as hell.

I’m hitting the Dave East concert this Friday. Very interested to see what songs he picks for his set....and who is in the crowd...and how they react.

Back
Top Bottom