Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Take Onyx (without the lyrical content), Juvie's back that *** up flow, fire production, a huge gang backing you with a real right manager (extortion), a goofy *** look fit for 2018 rap fans to love = 6ix9ine

Dude has put out a lot of heat video wise, idk if videos are all that important these days but he deserves more shine

Push convinced HOV to give them 100k to make Darkest Before Dawn in exchange for it being a Tidal exclusive for a quick sec and they premiered it a Tidal X screening event.

He got plugged in from there and start doing **** for other Roc Nation artist and affiliates. _ is crazy talented. There's **** that he did years ago running around w a DSLR (when he was also rapping and producing) that _'s in the know are still referencing now.

They got LA Reid to sign them in 2013 for $2.5 million for a Rap collective where the raps weren't even amazing :lol::smh: Puff was tryna sign them too. The visuals and brand was strong as hell tho and damn near everything was in house from the beats to visuals.

He produced both these tracks and did these videos 3-4 years ago. No school either, everything self taught

Last edited:
Take Onyx (without the lyrical content), Juvie's back that *** up flow, fire production, a huge gang backing you with a real right manager (extortion), a goofy *** look fit for 2018 rap fans to love = 6ix9ine

As much as I wanna hate him, he's dropping took many hits. He may go 4 for 4.

The internet destroys boundaries for regional slang. Word to some of my dudes down here saying “b” because I used it in our group texts.

I hate that the internet has let us into different regions lingo and stuff. We got mad heads not from NY dying to say deadass. Boys all over saying mans like they’re from UK (mans doing __, not my mans or your mans like NY). Someone in Dallas tried to call me b and it just sounded corny.

**** done got outta hand

whats this ***** tryna say

Guess he saying Pac killed himself or faked his death. Not really saying anything. :lol:

Atlanta rapper Jeezy sells stake of tequila company to Absolut Vodka, Jameson Irish Whiskey parent
http://bit.ly/2DgMSyO

DTyqKj_XUAIjDaH.jpg

Word. Leaving NY and moving to the south has me pretty good at differentiating between accents regardless of the slang being used.

So nobody up in here is going to talk about how Mase is still killing Cam. I'm huge Camron fan. I even like there recent songs and snippets. But Mase,s energy is on a different level. Its like Cam woke up a real sleeping beast. Mase got him 1-0 in the first round. Now he shooting more shots at Cam in that New song. Its alooooot of subliminals in it. Seems like Mase is in that 05-08 The Game zone.

When 1 diss track wont cut it because your enemy is ready to go toe for toe,track for track on a high level. I'm just surprised Mase is spitting like that right now. O yea it didn't take a Nuclear Weapons Scientists to know that the 69 kid had some official street cats in his corner. Anybody talking that reckless in ny defenately has some type of backing from some cats who had status. Before i found out who hes connected to.

I thought someone in his family was an OG or plug from way back lol. Dude is trolling with rainbow hair while acting super tuff. Im suprised that people on here,including myself,are even giving him this attention. Rap Game on some WWE type of steeze right now. Bunch of scrawny flamboyant kids in costumes talking reckless on ig/Twitter everyday. While all of there songs sounds the same while being trash.

So nobody up in here is going to talk about how Mase is still killing Cam. I'm huge Camron fan. I even like there recent songs and snippets. But Mase,s energy is on a different level. Its like Cam woke up a real sleeping beast. Mase got him 1-0 in the first round. Now he shooting more shots at Cam in that New song. Its alooooot of subliminals in it. Seems like Mase is in that 05-08 The Game zone.

When 1 diss track wont cut it because your enemy is ready to go toe for toe,track for track on a high level. I'm just surprised Mase is spitting like that right now. O yea it didn't take a Nuclear Weapons Scientists to know that the 69 kid had some official street cats in his corner. Anybody talking that reckless in ny defenately has some type of backing from some cats who had status. Before i found out who hes connected to.

I thought someone in his family was an OG or plug from way back lol. Dude is trolling with rainbow hair while acting super tuff. Im suprised that people on here,including myself,are even giving him this attention. Rap Game on some WWE type of steeze right now. Bunch of scrawny flamboyant kids in costumes talking reckless on ig/Twitter everyday. While all of there songs sounds the same while being trash.

what mase song

Clark Kent was on The Sneak Diss alluding to his an Russ's show Quickstrike being a money issue with Complex also. They asked about the show and why it didn't continue, thinking it was a time issue.

Seems like Complex has a long history of not wanting to properly compensate people after something is successful.

You used to be able to tell where a ***** was from based on their slang/dialect. Now everyone in the U.S. is ‘b’

Truth

We omplaining about slang now? Like ***** ain't been jacking **** :lol:

****** been jacking e-40 for decades and nobody cares. Not to mention, regional slang still exists.

It's more about social media causing regions to lose their identity. Instead of our thing, it's everyones

When I first got to college I could tell who was from where and what region by how they dressed.

Back
Top Bottom