Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i don't think it'll dethrone "like that" but like someone else said, drizzy glazers are almost on the level of barbs

dot bullied him to drop it on all platforms without saying anything :lol:

Well I just peeped Taylor Swift dropped a project so the charts will be smoked for awhile šŸ˜‚

Aubs better get Burger King and some governors to tweet for him again.

Song came and went. Iā€™m sure plenty of his fans will play it on repeat for days to help his numbers.

People gonna start moving goal posts if Kendrick doesnā€™t respond for months :lol: Drakeā€™s diss wasnā€™t great, but ducking a beef you started is an automatic L.

I think the AI songs changes the rules. Now heā€™s competing with his opponent and a few AI songs. Iā€™m also gonna assume he didnā€™t expect Ross to jump in and turn Drake into Twitter fingers.

Where yall see ā€œPushupsā€ debuting on the charts? Is it knocking ā€œLike Thatā€ out the #1 spot?

The shock and awe moment is gone since the song is about a week old. I think its a decent track but nothing Im running back tho. Probably have played it 4 times since its came out, but the ease of access with it not being on streaming sites could also be a reason. Im just interested in seeing what it does chart wise since its essentially already a week old. Im sure thatll be a talking point for whichever side it benefits.

Donā€™t Have A Chance To Go #1 When Tay Tay Just Dropped.

He Shoulda Took His Own Advice On Red Button And Dropped A Lil Later (Or Sooner).

Back
Top Bottom