Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1727149891073.png

Sad situation all around regarding the Young Dolph case, if all the info is true.
What ubmean "all around"?
One camp was a stand up individual trying to empower and help a local (Black) business owner out, on his way to help out others by doing a turkey giveaway. The other some broke *** lame *** dudes who went and shot him for 800$ from equally lame (albeit rich) macrocephalic dude butthurt that Dolph f his girl?

Nah I get what he saying about it being sad all around. I've actually always been a gotti fan and I'm super disappointed in him and his team. Obviously this has been alleged since the minute Dolph died but to see it confirmed like this is behind sad. These dudes are legit millionaires out here calling hits over rap ****.

Not only that but they knew those kids crashed out for them and to only give them 800 over the assassination of a high profile rapper that lead to many deaths as retaliation is wild. Those shooters never had a chance.

I saw where Ak was saying that Meek thinks any attention is good attention, so he says dumb **** online and then drops songs. As if it's promotion. Ak's right in his assessment of Meek.

Meek has no real people not eating off him in his circle. Meek has made it uncool to listen to Meek. I don't even think of clicking on his looseys anymore. The dumb **** he says overshadows his music.

He's not Soulja Boy where it's entertaining or funny, Meek is just a moron.

Meek and Game are two of the goofiest mutha****as alive.

What ubmean "all around"?
One camp was a stand up individual trying to empower and help a local (Black) business owner out, on his way to help out others by doing a turkey giveaway. The other some broke *** lame *** dudes who went and shot him for 800$ from equally lame (albeit rich) macrocephalic dude butthurt that Dolph f his girl?

Facts.

**** Gotti and those dumb little crash outs who did the hit.

It's possible that Jook took matters in his own hands and kept Gotti out of it. No way he'd be dumb enough to include him in it.

He had a bounty on someone and then didn't pay. That was only going to end a few ways. He would have to have them killed, involving more people. They would kill him or they would snitch on him when caught.

So...

Unless this is some masterful attempt to blame the dead guy instead of Gotti. Which would mean it still went through...

Back
Top Bottom