Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Word?

5e6bbf04d313102d51e6e9ccbd7bc7a6_w200.gif

Yeah that was crazy :lol:

rolaholic rolaholic NT was in an uproar when those 2009 fashion week pics were posted on here :rofl: :lol:would be worth the grave dig just not sure what thread it was under

Pretty sure Abloh was in those pics too, gettin roasted along w Farnsworth :wow: most of NT had no clue at the time who he was

Last edited:
Try me followed up by Me,Hennessy, and You would’ve been big in this era

The label hitching her to Durk was such a bad move.

She was hotter than Durk too.

I rock with Durk, but some of his real come up been off of others and controversy. He fought his ways back, and exceeded expectations, so commend for that. But the alley oops was there

Keef
Drake
Future
Lil Baby
Von
Dej

Hell of a networker. Good artist. Durk got some songs that’s going to be in rotation for me for a min. But he a master networker for real.

He would've been better off robbing him.

I get what you are saying in hopefully a not so serious manner but with that mentality the shooter could have gotten shot or killed by Dolph’s brother or Dolph’s security if he would have tried that. Thus still leaving his daughter without a father.

Bottomlime is the shooter shoukd have gotten an honest job to earn a decent living for himself and family instead of resorting to criminal activity……which so many brothas are doing these days. Which is why I say a lot of black males are voluntarily signing up for jail these days, as we clearly see.

Back
Top Bottom