Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah, Plies is just one of those “smart” street dudes. He knew how to meander through situations. Smartened up and started getting his money in a way to avoid major jail or prison time.

:lol::lol: @ “talks to proper”...? now all of a sudden street dudes can’t have good etiquette and good grammar? You’re definitely not aware of much

If he were rally street he wouldn't have to fake it

I don’t know too many street *****s with nursing degrees

I bet you know a lot of street n_ who are closet homos though...

What’s the point? Y’all think all street dudes are tough? When ironically, they be first to fold under pressure, snitch, or get they behinds handed to them in a fight

Young thug from the “streets” and he wear dresses and call dudes “my love”

69 from the “streets” and he wear more rainbow than Jeff Gordon...

Won’t even mention how many statements “street” dudes have made to a court of law...

But yeah. Nursing degree

What’s the point? Y’all think all street dudes are tough? When ironically, they be first to fold under pressure, snitch, or get they behinds handed to them in a fight

Won’t even mention how many statements “street” dudes have made to a court of law...

But yeah. Nursing degree

Not true

But yeah. Nursing degree

What does any of that have to do with a ***** busting a choppa wearing scrubs? What are you even talking about *****?

What does any of that have to do with a ***** busting a choppa wearing scrubs? What are you even talking about *****?

It has A LOT to do with it, cadaver smelling ahh boy. You talking as if every “street” n_ to ever grace and walk the “streets” is thorough. Shoot, if anything more should take Plies route and get a nursing “dregree” cause they gone wound up getting a nursing or culinary degree while they locked up in the chain gang anyway.

Ain’t no “degree” programs in prison tho :rolleyes

Ironically, n_ get locked up and wound up getting they GED or diploma while locked up. And to go further, get all sorts of other certifications

:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

the 7th mile the 7th mile gone head and go to prison, and get that culinary arts degree while you pipe out. Or you just gone sit in there and suck your thumb. Idiot

Fam really said pray for me , while running :rofl::smh:

Damn Now he’s back in jail. Dude only had 2 months of parole left

Last edited:
It has A LOT to do with it, cadaver smelling ahh boy. You talking as if every “street” n_ to ever grace and walk the “streets” is thorough. Shoot, if anything more should take Plies route and get a nursing “dregree” cause they gone wound up getting a nursing or culinary degree while they locked up in the chain gang anyway.

Ain’t no “degree” programs in prison tho :rolleyes

“Cadaver smelling ahh boy”

You lamer than I thought....My ***** I just seen your pic posted a few pages back you look like you smell like piss, dirty *** Haitian *****.

Y’all ****** love twisting the argument...**** whatever else you talking bout tho, Street ****** don’t have nursing degrees

“Cadaver smelling ahh boy”

You lamer than I thought....My ***** I just seen your pic posted a few pages back you look like you smell like piss, dirty *** Haitian *****.

Y’all *****s love twisting the argument...**** whatever else you talking bout tho, Street *****s don’t have nursing degrees

I ain’t eem Haitian :rofl::rofl:. So you don’t like Zoe’s? :lol::lol: Don’t come to Florida, peon. That crack your mom smoked probably exchanged hands with them Zoe’s from Port-Au Prince. I keep women on my phone line boy, always been a fine man.

I ain’t eem Haitian :rofl::rofl:. So you don’t like Zoe’s? :lol::lol: Don’t come to Florida, peon. That crack your mom smoked probably exchanged hands with them Zoe’s from Port-Au Prince. I keep women on my phone line boy, always been a fine man.

Nah you definitely paying for the pusssy :emoji_smirk_cat:...Not that it’s anything wrong with that

Plies is one of those artist I wonder how he exist. Every time I think of him I think of the Jamie Foxx story :lol:

That's why I don't feel but so outraged at Turkey69. We have Plies and Lil Jon.

as far as Plies, I think you can be from the hood but not a street dude. There's plenty of us ordinary dudes who grew up in a rough environment. That's Plies.
How you gon group the legendary Lil Jon with Tekashi ?...disrespecting the King of Crunk :smh:

And the story on lil Jon?

I always thought he was a great producer that incited fights with his music.
Yea he just a regular dude that made party/turn up music for the ATL clubs

How you gon group the legendary Lil Jon with Tekashi ?...disrespecting the King of Crunk :smh:

Yea he just a regular dude that made party/turn up music for the ATL clubs

Talented dude

but he's a fraud to the point he comes off as ****ish. And he's a producer/DJ so it's unnecessary.

Ye apparently going through it on Chicago radio right now

Chick twitter below , has basically all the quotes from the interview

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom