Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

69 was just a pawn to take down the whole hood.

69 was cool with a lot of dudes Jim jones messed with. Jim never went anywhere near 69 cause he knew all this **** would happen sooner or later.
Always found it funny how Dipset never linked up with 69/Tre Way even tho it’s all Nine Trey lol

69 was just a pawn to take down the whole hood.

69 was cool with a lot of dudes Jim jones messed with. Jim never went anywhere near 69 cause he knew all this **** would happen sooner or later.

how was he sent to take the hood down when they was the ones who likely approached him seeing that he was a gimmick who needed pressure behind him. nobody made them do hot **** like shooting at barclays lol

shotti didnt make his mind up. he wanted to be suge instead of russell or puff.

dude coulda had the east coast/NY QC. Fetty, 69, some club/dancer *****(es) and whoever else he scooped once they was really rolling.

they really ****ted on their golden goose and way out. even if they had been watching them for years, i bet he dont get more than ten if none of the post 6ix9ine incidents dont happen

I should probably re-word what I said. When I say pawn I didn't mean he was sent to take the hood down. I meant to say that he is just a minor piece of what the feds want, they really just want those nine trey members.

I should probably re-word what I said. When I say pawn I didn't mean he was sent to take the hood down. I meant to say that he is just a minor piece of what the feds want, they really want those nine trey members.

this i can agree with.

his visibility and the **** they got into tryna be the new death row for him made this a slam dunk for the feds. but no one forced them to move like that.

I don't think he was a pawn, he was a real life Gusto

You can't say dude is making a mockery of hip hop and gang culture and then feel sorry for him. He got what he asked for. There's a lot of bloods in jail in New York. Enjoy.

And I wonder if Ak is being dense on purpose, or he's that obtuse and naive.

And him saying he doesn't want to meet in person, let's do it online, because he'll talk behind a camera but won't say it to Cas or Mysonne.

Them _'s was sloppy and attaching themselves to a loud dummy boy was a mistake. They started moving wrong. We know Mel Matrix and them been doing they thing for over a decade, then they just so happened to get hit with the rico only 1 year after moving around with 69. Same thing happened to BMF, they got too flashy.

Whether 69 is a plant or not who knows. :lol: He was being backed and funded by rich white folks so nothing is off the table.

Honest question

Y’all think 69 gonna get out of this or be definitely serving time .
RICO ain’t no joke

Back
Top Bottom