Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Honest question

Y’all think 69 gonna get out of this or be definitely serving time .
RICO ain’t no joke

I'll give him 2 years. That along with time served and good behavior, even less

5 at max but less with good time

I know it's a RICO case but his involvement is minimal. What they got him on is the gun in his house

I'll give him 2 years. That along with time served and good behavior, even less

5 at max but less with good time

I know it's a RICO case but his involvement is minimal. What they got him on is the gun in his house
I think like with Bobby shmurda
More of treway members gonna get locked up one by one

69 was just a pawn to take down the whole hood.

69 was cool with a lot of dudes Jim jones messed with. Jim never went anywhere near 69 cause he knew all this **** would happen sooner or later.

Jim been screaming free Ro Murda on dipset tracks for damn near a decade... It's crazy to me that all these Treyway dudes really let 69 bring that much heat to them despite being heavily involved in the streets for years. It's not like these were some young cats, these ****** done did bids & all.

FFE5BA0C-9914-4000-865F-3CD340A46E4F.gif

E8A67C21-7523-4228-B785-3C9CD03D080D.gif

You know what it is
When you see me two twelvin' you, homie
You **** ****** keep triple ninin'
Have some integrity, *****

“And nine-trey is what I ****in' claim”

Jimmy :pimp:

If you could put two and two together it's clear as day

They outta line for that pic lol :smh:

I remember this happened around when Ro came home, that was like the first time _’s saw 69 with Mel and nem, all that **** talking started making a lil bit more sense :lol:

None of these records matter when it comes to streaming, we don't even know the science behind them choosing how many streams = A Sale

Honest question

Y’all think 69 gonna get out of this or be definitely serving time .
RICO ain’t no joke

he gonna get a bobby type sentence where it's rough but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

he can beat the RICO **** with the leaked phone calls of them admitting to using him, but the guns were in his house and they gonna run with that Tadoe **** because Keef got shot at a few days later even though he was probably joking.

If I was him I'd be stressing hard. It's really no way to tell how this is about to go.

They outta line for that pic lol :smh:

I remember this happened around when Ro came home, that was like the first time _’s saw 69 with Mel and nem, all that **** talking started making a lil bit more sense :lol:

Aw man dude said "my brother just came home he did 10" like ***** you were in 7th grade ten years ago that ain't your "brother" :lol:

None of these records matter when it comes to streaming, we don't even know the science behind them choosing how many streams = A Sale
nah they told us how many streams equal a sale
i dont remember how many
but the numbers was wild

Back
Top Bottom