Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Game like boys.

Meek was never “down”. Some of y’all crab Drake fans are dilusional

No...he was down. And wasn’t in this space he’s in now. The ***** will tell you himself. He was wildin, poppin percs, going on Twitter rants and wilding on IG...while obviously being hurt and playing the whole “I got money card”.

He’s in a way better space overall now. Both creativity and mentally it seems.

No...he was down. And wasn’t in this space he’s in now. The ***** will tell you himself. He was wildin, poppin percs, going on Twitter rants and wilding on IG...while obviously being hurt and playing the whole “I got money card”.

He’s in a way better space overall now. Both creativity and mentally it seems.

Disagree. That was always his personality. Drake being “championed” was more a reflection on fickle and fake fans...

@1:20...the ***** literally says out his own mouth he was wilding and out of control :lol:.

He wasn’t “wilding” for exposing Drake as having a ghostwriter. When you’re backed into a corner, by damn near EVERY media outlet, and even corporations, and fickle/fake people, you’ll eventually succumb.

I’d agree with the wilding on drugs part. To me, that has NOTHING to do with outing Drake for having a ghostwriter. The n_ was on drugs before the whole Drake ordeal.

We can agree, to disagree. It only backfired with Meek because biased fans and people who know nothing about hip hop, or it’s original rules.

He wasn’t “wilding” for exposing Drake as having a ghostwriter. When you’re backed into a corner, by damn near EVERY media outlet, and even corporations, and fickle/fake people, you’ll eventually succumb.

I’d agree with the wilding on drugs part. To me, that has NOTHING to do with outing Drake for having a ghostwriter. The n_ was on drugs before the whole Drake ordeal.

We can agree, to disagree. It only backfired with Meek because biased fans and people who know nothing about hip hop, or it’s original rules.

Bro....that ***** literally said he was high off a perc and lean on Twitter....and got mad that Ds2 came out and drake tweeeted it...then got in his feelings and went on a 24 hour 2013 Gucci man esque Twitter/IG rant...while flat out mishandling the whole ordeal from then on

Meek said in many interviews he wasn’t at a good stage at that time. That’s HIM saying that. He tightened up, And we all seen it :lol:. I can care less about the “drake ****”. Him geekin in 2015 was all him. And he’s grown, reflected and owned up to it. It’s nothing wrong with saying he wasn’t at his best then.

He says it himself.

He ain’t been with her in a min, at least 4-5 years
For real?

Well you know I haven't been keeping up with him and that was literally the last news I've heard about dude since other than those angry tweets about An bringing up Puff.

@1:20...the ***** literally says out his own mouth he was wilding and out of control :lol:.

Bro....that ***** literally said he was high off a perc and lean on Twitter....and got mad that Ds2 came out and drake tweeeted it...then got in his feelings and went on a 24 hour 2013 Gucci man esque Twitter/IG rant...while flat out mishandling the whole ordeal from then on

Meek said in many interviews he wasn’t at a good stage at that time. That’s HIM saying that. He tightened up, And we all seen it :lol:. I can care less about the “drake ****”. Him geekin in 2015 was all him. And he’s grown, reflected and owned up to it. It’s nothing wrong with saying he wasn’t at his best then.

He says it himself.

My *****. Why do you even bother :lol:

this a very interesting song choice by Travis. he tryna take Drake suburban stimulus on hood records lane

high concept lobby runner since 2014. i fw it tho lol i can see him fitting on this. lowkey sounds like one of his beats he'd pick anyways

Back
Top Bottom