Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

@1:20...the ***** literally says out his own mouth he was wilding and out of control :lol:.

I thought it was type lame how Meek tried to change the reasoning when he was doing his redemption promo run for W&L. IMO that's the only real L he took, he had to change his stance for people to accept it.

He said initially in the tweets that someone tried to compare them and you can't compare him to someone in the pop lane who gets help. Ghostwriter or no ghostwriter, that's a valid point. ****** can't put street/conscious/bar-you-up (Meek/Cole/Kendrick) type rappers against a ***** who does R&B and Pop and happens to rap too. Even if the ratio is closer than that, Drake in his own lane away from the rap **** IMO. He's a pop star and that's not a bad thing. He's a great SONGWRITER. If Michael Jackson was born 25-30 years later, he'd make the same "genre" of music Drake makes. Something for everyone.

GOAT

subtly inspired how a lot of jewelry looks today specifically those BBC type links on like Uzi’s scott pilgrim chain

This ***** funny as hell. I wanna see him in like a Genius/SOTC/Everyday Struggle type role.

Also ran Criminal Minded through today for the first time in awhile and I forgot how damn mean this album is :lol: I'm a couple months away from turning 29 and it bums me out I can't connect with a good majority of people in my age group with the great rap albums from the 80's/early 90's. People look at me crazy when I try to argue It Takes A Nation of a Million should be in contention for best rap album ever.

Last edited:
Game is so corny. All these beefs and then kissing and making up all the time. He’s wack.

Wild corny. He was a clown on level 500 with that fabricated “beef”. Literally made up a Beef with Meek to promote an album. And he chose meek because meek was at his low point in likeability coming off the drake beef...but still a popular figure.

Never forget this ***** game photoshopping fake call logs, doing a voice over on a Snap video pretending to be video recording on meek’s block from a car, and going to Geno’s at 7am and posting a pick like he was in north Philly :smh: :lol:.

Game been a super cornball. & that's coming from a game fan.

Game is Soulja Boy and Bow Wow level of corny.

The only difference is he hit the gym.

GOAT

subtly inspired how a lot of jewelry looks today specifically those BBC type links on like Uzi’s scott pilgrim chain

That man Uzi need to drop another project asap

giphy.gif

Also ran Criminal Minded through today for the first time in awhile and I forgot how damn mean this album is :lol: I'm a couple months away from turning 29 and it bums me out I can't connect with a good majority of people in my age group with the great rap albums from the 80's/early 90's. People look at me crazy when I try to argue It Takes A Nation of a Million should be in contention for best rap album ever.

Shorty I been seein had Top Billin playing when I got in her car the other day
E4475966-8908-4799-A999-30157BA9FDE9.png
had me on stupid. She like 22 lol

I'm a Screwed Up affiliator strictly rollin' red
Every time we hit the parkin' lot we turn heads
I've been watched by parole, task force, and by the feds
'cause they know I got 'em for 10 and they know the game ain't dead
It's too late
I'm deep up in it ain't nuthin' about me scary
Chiefin' in the club try'na find me somethin' hairy
Dippin' at the bar
Smokin' on the stokey