Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol:

My man promotes all these non-rapping young thug clones but don't like Gates who can rap and go hook for hook with anybody.

I'm befuddled

This my ****. Funny how this is a “quotable” to you though :lol:. Magic33 Magic33

I would never quote Master P

It ain’t lyrical, he just talking some smooth **** and his energy on this song was hard. He basically sound like Jay Z compared to the **** you quote in here

Dtl1xo7W4AARcUC.jpg

between pierre and jet south carolina has the next wave and lowkey we been had it with all these speaker knockerz biters.

its sum in tha water. pierre building an interesting roster lol wonder how this all finna turn out. jus always remember i been posting these fools since last fall lol...

between pierre and jet south carolina has the next wave and lowkey we been had it with all these speaker knockerz biters.

its sum in tha water. pierre building an interesting roster lol wonder how this all finna turn out. jus always remember i been posting these fools since last fall lol...

He shaped the sound of a generation?

He shaped the sound of a generation?
:lol: i had to double take on that **** like huh?

Absolutely.

There is a before and after Pierre era in Soundcloud Rap Production. It was Dro in 2015-16 when the wave first popped off and then once Carti first album/Magnolia hit everyone was biting.

In short he changed sound design (the more weirder textured synths...i.e. like Gummo), drum programming (that signature fast hi hat spam and the kick pattern he always does) and speed of beats (his beats always fast as hell, think Gummo)...in the context of Soundcloud trap beats.

To give you an example, beats like this did not exist before him...he did not produce this...and now everyone sounding like this, or at least that was the wave, it's switching to that SSG Lil Splurge/10k Cash type **** now.

_'s asking for a tape 4 days after ya album drop :lol:

I wanna see him do a collab tape with someone. Lowkey Tory said he and Meek had a project. That would be big but it would be a rush to drop before the year over. He should chill until like January at earliest.

Soss House :nthat::nthat:
Pierre got next :nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom