Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You guys think the 2 Milli cat is gonna be successful in his attempt to sue the studio that made the Fortnight game?
It depends... did Fortnite just add the dance into the game for everybody to use or did they make it so that you had to buy the dance move? If it's the latter, he most likely could win his case. If it's the former then he won't get ish. That would be like all of these artists stealing beats for a mixtape.

Imo beezy sounds like gates x bankroll

Came to say beezy is the generic brand of bankroll.

RIP bankroll, it’s crazy to think if he was alive today he would really be eatin. He was finally heating up right b4 he got clipped, he would thrive in this climate imo

Wayne is like JR Smith. He had some moments but he's mentally fried and average.

A broad that doesn't drink water scares me. That ***** got some real issues with her health and don't even know it.

Reactions: OTG
You guys think the 2 Milli cat is gonna be successful in his attempt to sue the studio that made the Fortnight game?

depends on what you call success, cause I don't see him winning it. Idk what lawyers he's got behind him but I expect Fortnite to put enough money toward legal to win by drawing out the process and bleeding his pockets until he gives in

Lil baby > young thug

nah

I remember being in the car with my family when “What’s Your Fantasy?” was playing on the radio. My sister’s friend singing along. In my head I’m like “yo, this chick has to chill”.
:rofl:Cant be no worst then when your moms friends sing Shake Your *** by Mystikal at cookouts and other functions

Wayne had moments? Wayne was THAT ***** for a few years. Once I heard the SQAD tapes, Prefix and Carter 1, I was sold on him. He was dropping fire up until C3. After that he was hit-or-miss for me (more hits than misses).

Drake popped less than a year after C3. That along with heavy drug use definitely stunted Wayne’s progression.

It depends... did Fortnite just add the dance into the game for everybody to use or did they make it so that you had to buy the dance move? If it's the latter, he most likely could win his case. If it's the former then he won't get ish. That would be like all of these artists stealing beats for a mixtape.

The problem is in the US you can’t even really copyright a lil dance move like that, it’s like if a _ was tryna copyright a word, they treat it the same

Dance can be copyrighted but they want it to be like a piece of choreography or something

Yella Beezy not better than Kodak, NBA, Lil Baby,

But he IS musically better than guys like Dolph, Moneybagg, Hoodrich Pablo

Disagree on all but Baby, Agree with all 2

Moneybagg is weird because on like first listen I can enjoy a song then after that I'll listen to it and wonder what I was thinking. Then randomly I'll feel it again

I’m from Dallas, Beezy not seeing Gunna... he cool but he hasn't dropped anything on the level of Drip Season 2 or 3.

Drip Harder was meh but Drip or Drown 3 will have ppl back on the bandwagon.

I must be Lebron James if he's Jordan
No, I won rings with my performance
I'm more Kobe Bryant of an artist
Same coach, same game, been starting
Same Triangle Offense

Weezy Kobe top 10 ever

I’m from Dallas, Beezy not seeing Gunna... he cool but he hasn't dropped anything on the level of Drip Season 2 or 3.

Drip Harder was meh but Drip or Drown 3 will have ppl back on the bandwagon.

I'm form Atlanta I disagree.
I'm basing what I'm saying mainly on flow. They are all relatively same level lyrically and tell stories with the same level of creativity

Wayne is Carmelo

Never really great and one dimensional

Overrated and then got exposed at the end of his career

but will still be a Hall of Famer and recognized as a great

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

C’mon bro. Bare minimum, Wayne is LeBron/Dwade of his era. You wilding broski :rofl:

Melo peaked (championship wise) at Syracuse. Wayne would AT LEAST have 3 or 4 rings

Back
Top Bottom