Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah, he's on his second comeback. He's been on a lot of songs lately. Hope he doesn't screw up again.

So proud of him and Wallace

Saw this dude Naymond on some straight to Netflix movie called brotherly love this weekend. SMH still wanna smack dude thru the tv

Movie wasn't bad thought if yall haven't seen it yet. Had it in my watch later list for over a year now.

We have nothing but parody ****in rappers now. There getting attention based off of the ignorance and outlandish stuff they say and do. Not because of the talent. Ive seen people watch these artist just to get a good laugh in. Not because there fans of these artist. Its like look at how ignorant and corny this artist is (everybody starts laughing at said artist like a joke). Not because the music is jamming. People basically sold out our culture for financial gain. In return its just one big parody **** show.

This is why artist like our legends dont release music that much anymore. Why would they. Rappin isnt even cool anymore to the artist who can really spit. Look at who's involved right now. Im suprised artist like Ross,Nas,Jay,Game still even rap. Nothing about todays rap music is inspiring. It would be like a professional athlete going to play in a highschool game. Why even bother. If i was a kid. I would look at the Rappers of today like there clowns.

Blame the fans/millennials.

How you blame Jay-Z and Nas? They both dropped GREAT albums within the past 5 years. Like I said, blame social media/millennials for this, bruh

Rap is the main if not the only genre that gets borrowed/parodied, then critizies

Rap fans are fickle too tho

That Tay K **** is weird and wild as hell.

It's like, dude and his crew are treating life & street **** like it's a game of GTA.....and there aren't any consequences to harming civilians.

tenor.gif

I ain’t even really bothered by the surveillance footage :::cam’ron::: N_ get shot everyday (in America) it’s the fact that dudes music ain’t eem good :lol::lol:

Just another peezy headed talentless dude who just jumped off the porch

I ain’t even really bothered by the surveillance footage :::cam’ron::: N_ get shot everyday (in America) it’s the fact that dudes music ain’t eem good :lol::lol:

Just another peezy headed talentless dude who just jumped off the porch

he's not committing jumped off the porch crimes he's committing weirdo sadistic crimes

for what its worth hes not actually the shooter but still he hangs out with weirdos

look at the people he's arrested with and i think that says enough about whether or not this is just some lost hood ***** in typical situations or this ***** legit wilding

Joe really defending Nelly singing, touching foreheads and playing with lil kids hair. I don't think he a pedo but that looks foul. He gotta relax with that.

He def should stop but if Chris Brown or Drake was singing to a kid no one would think much of it.

The forehead touching and hair twirling made it hella OD tho.

Back
Top Bottom