Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Skoob don’t know if he hating or a fan in them comments

No one in Atlanta who w that whoooole clique including Trouble had anything to say about Thug wearing a whole dress or clutching his shrimp on his cover :lol:

Or smoking “sticks” ... take out the S, and T. Put a “D” instead

Bro Thug changed so much.

****** really call they guns dicks and be wiping each others noses, SLATT and SLIME everything now. All the street ****** under 23-24 really be leaving heart emojis and **** they wouldn't even say to a ***** like literally "You're everything to me" "I breathe the same air you breathe" "You my heart brudda" :lol: like dam y'all boys putting a lot on it aint it :lol:

We really watched one of Wayne's children birth his own children on some Pokemon evolution ****. I wonder who gon do it to Thug I can see Thug and Keed falling out and the cycle continuing.

This is definitely that Yella Beezy joint. :lol: :smh:

Exaxtly :lol:. That’s why that ****** shouted out Fresh on his first song that blew...he borrows and is influenced by Bankroll Fressh. ***** on here, tried tell me....”they ain’t hear it tho” :smh: :lol:

21 wouldn’t be 21 without Fresh either. And that’s the crazy part

Mane folks drunk is they can’t hear bankroll in beezy music.

I ain’t never herd that savage track but I wanna know why zay be recycling beats? He did the same with scoob track that’s on future bm2

yeah but didnt bankroll escalate the situation
from the vid i remember seeing
oooooooooooooooooooooooh
just realized
damn
damn
DAMN

In a way. No Plug basically came back to the scene after he was pressed out in the first place. He wanted smoke, Fresh offered it to him, and unfortunately, Fresh got hit with his own ricochet.

Back
Top Bottom