Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

ED65E660-1F93-4C35-B280-2F27CDBA39A7.gif

Pap crazy talented lyrically but unfortunately not really that great at making actual songs that _'s would wanna put in rotation :lol:

That's a lot of _'s tho, it's just a different skillset

Pap was getting more than enough co-signs and push in 04-07. His music just ain't that good.

Pap ran off on the plug. I remember when he was hot the thing being how much labels were offering to sign him. Years later don't nobody know one Pap song.

I think Saigon just wasnt meant to be, dude had Just Blaze in his corner and he was on Entourage. Head scratching he didnt make some noise on the mainstream

Dude ain't believe in racism his whole life now since La Marina is a dub he feels racism is real :lol:

Son was a huge supporter of stop and frisk as well as taxi drivers who racially profile against blacks

Cry me a river *****

Hearing La Marina nowadays either got boys looking around awkward or laughing. **** is a dub. :lol:

that emilie brooklyn girl on ig
the white girl who be dancing
i thought she was cool at first
but she do the same damn moves in every video :smh:

I think Saigon just wasnt meant to be, dude had Just Blaze in his corner and he was on Entourage. Head scratching he didnt make some noise on the mainstream

Still had some good albums, he just didn’t have a gimmick nor made radio accessible songs

I still think Canibus' Rip the Jacker album wasn't bad. Kinda dope how he just sent Stoupe the vocals and he made the beats to the raps. I haven't listened to it in awhile though.

Back
Top Bottom