Thug cats fronting, wacker than Blinky Blink
On the back of the Reptar Wagon babbling about nothing
**** that, real Rugrats can get it on black
Meet me at The Tunnel where ***** ****** get mugged at

**** was hard, idc.

Last edited:
He got a unique voice. That he can hold a not but can't really sing kinda voice

Bruh pleaded not guilty by the way

Dude ain't believe in racism his whole life now since La Marina is a dub he feels racism is real :lol:

Son was a huge supporter of stop and frisk as well as taxi drivers who racially profile against blacks

Cry me a river *****

Sounds like someone a certain NTer we all know...

giphy.gif

I think Saigon just wasnt meant to be, dude had Just Blaze in his corner and he was on Entourage. Head scratching he didnt make some noise on the mainstream

Just co-signed you, said you had a classic
Now he got no time for you, wrote you off on taxes

The greatest rap city to me.

Cam counting bread the whole time :pimp:

I'ma count money, I'ma count cash money while they rhymin

I still think Canibus' Rip the Jacker album wasn't bad. Kinda dope how he just sent Stoupe the vocals and he made the beats to the raps. I haven't listened to it in awhile though.

That’s easily his best album. The production matches his peak skill from then. He has a recent album produced by Bronze Nazareth, and as much as I love his beats, idk if even I can sit through a Canibus album in 2019, and this is coming from somebody that gave recent Bubba Sparxxx and Gorilla Zoe a shot.

Everybody think just because they have access to a beat that they should rap for whatever reason.

He’s a better singer than rapper. It’s like why not just do R&B? He definitely can sing. No questions asked

****** older than _ haven’t accepted that there really is no difference anymore for most young rappers and it’s melody and cadence no one is thinking of whether it’s rap or not

*****s older than _ haven’t accepted that there really is no difference anymore for most young rappers and it’s melody and cadence no one is thinking of whether it’s rap or not

And stuff like this is the reason award shows and certifications just pile everything into one category :lol:

*****s older than _ haven’t accepted that there really is no difference anymore for most young rappers and it’s melody and cadence no one is thinking of whether it’s rap or not

“No one is thinking” but just some weeks ago, there was an uproar about Jacquees talking about he’s the best SINGER...

Okay buddy

Pap crazy talented lyrically but unfortunately not really that great at making actual songs that _'s would wanna put in rotation :lol:

That's a lot of _'s tho, it's just a different skillset

I never liked Pap. He always sounded like a dude on the corner. Like he was just throwing words together to show his vocabulary, not to be entertaining.

Both are flawed

I think Saigon just wasnt meant to be, dude had Just Blaze in his corner and he was on Entourage. Head scratching he didnt make some noise on the mainstream

I liked Greatest Story Never Told too. He got caught up in label mismanagement. But as a rapper Saigon is flawed. I don't know if it's his voice or his flow. But he doesn't have "it".

Back
Top Bottom