Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I never liked Pap. He always sounded like a dude on the corner. Like he was just throwing words together to show his vocabulary, not to be entertaining.

Both are flawed

I liked Greatest Story Never Told too. He got caught up in label mismanagement. But as a rapper Saigon is flawed. I don't know if it's his voice or his flow. But he doesn't have "it".

Pap’s best music is around the time he was going after Big Sean :lol: Hoodie Season 1 or 2, he actually sounded legit around that time, and not just a guy trying to rhyme the thesaurus.

And I liked Saigon’s first two albums, pretty much lost track of him after that

“No one is thinking” but just some weeks ago, there was an uproar about Jacquees talking about he’s the best SINGER...

Okay buddy

You always come with the unintentionally funniest takes

Man Jacques has never tried to rap or do anything like it in his life so why would you pick him out of everyone going as opposed to the Mellys, Kodak’s, Uzis, etc.

U love playing dumb :lol:

Obviously you can pick a few people still in those traditional lanes but for the most part you know what I mean

“Okay buddy” :rofl:

That’s easily his best album. The production matches his peak skill from then. He has a recent album produced by Bronze Nazareth, and as much as I love his beats, idk if even I can sit through a Canibus album in 2019, and this is coming from somebody that gave recent Bubba Sparxxx and Gorilla Zoe a shot.

You be bumping the most "where are they now" rappers. :lol:

French need to get back on his feature **** :pimp:

Last edited:
been put ya down

Edit: Yo someone help me figure out this embed ****

I copy the link from IG and it always shows up as deleted

I don’t understand And that **** be pissing me off

been put ya down

Edit: Yo someone help me figure out this embed ****

I copy the link from IG and it always shows up as deleted

I don’t understand And that **** be pissing me off

I don't know what it is. :lol:

think it's a problem with IG. Some **** work some don't.

That Da Baby breakfast club is pretty good.

I was tryna post how he broke down how the way the Carolinas is set up ****** can have 5 shows in one day and how it’s a goldmine. that’s a breeding ground for all types of talent and media. That’s why I be posting bruh like that :lol: bc him making it is more than just about him.

And they gon be the only big name in both states label wise for a lil minute. SCMG finna eat.

Back
Top Bottom