Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I knew this broad was crazy

Wait a min, NFL player turned neurosurgeon? Who is this super *****? Went from risk of CTE to curing it?

I was looking at her funny style but held out cuz I still want to smash but Amanda Seales is trash.

Girl narrating this vid sound like an annoying lame too. Pics? :nerd:

Yooooo, think im sick yall.

That ‘cut it’ song jive kinda rockin fr. Lol

So ashamed uh mahself. :smh: Lol

Amanda been male bashing for a couple of years now. She said Russell Simmons said something uncomfortable too. She has lucid moments but she can get annoying.

Her stand up comedy special on HBO sucked too IMO.

seales is on one most the time but a lot of her view points are valid imo. Just think she needs to be more adamant about picking and choosing when/what to comment on. With her, its always something.

Haven’t seen her stand up but she’s never struck me as that type of funny. *shrugs*

Wait a min, NFL player turned neurosurgeon? Who is this super *****? Went from risk of CTE to curing it?

Yeah I remember when Myron was coming outta college. He was like a genius/hard hitting Safety. Studied at Oxford and all that ****. She garbage for tryna ruin his name so she can latch on to this "me too" stuff. I wanna see if the breakfast club will speak on their girl.

That's ******* foul and would push someone to jeopardize what they have and pistol whip a chick. Question though why were multiple dudes ready to post that here? Don't tell me this super ***** rap too.

Someone give me the cliffs on that Amanda Seales **** bc I tried pressing play and she was already talking in circles. Can’t do it I’ll go crazy tryna figure out where she coming from bc I try to give everyone that benefit of doubt.

She was cool on Guy Code but I wasn’t feeling how she tried to flip either that’s Jussie Smollett or r kelly **** on black men. I forgot which but I know it was a super ******* reach.

These neo woke 30 something *****es who been getting played for the last decade and wake up one day just hating black men gotta relax

I was looking at her funny style but held out cuz I still want to smash but Amanda Seales is trash.

Girl narrating this vid sound like an annoying lame too. Pics? :nerd:

He was the #1 recruit in like 2007. Smart as heck. Rhodes Scholar. Bahamian. Attended FSU, wasn’t really good but, smart guy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom