Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Amanda Smollet :smh:

Dude needs to sue. That's why it's problematic women can just throw your name out there and you can't defend yourself. Now when you google dude that's going to come up forever, regardless if it's true.

The ****ed up part is the equivalent of what Ross and Casanova doing is like if "Fake Sting" was the one WCW came out with and the real Sting came out like "hey ***** you a fake me" and *****s wasn't tryna hear it :lol:

Different situation. Cas name is based around his real name, Caswell.

and the other dude ain't even a rapper.

What he said is silly. You didn't rally run jail. Ok. There would be a bunch of other people saying the same thing.

Wait a min, NFL player turned neurosurgeon? Who is this super *****? Went from risk of CTE to curing it?

I was looking at her funny style but held out cuz I still want to smash but Amanda Seales is trash.

Girl narrating this vid sound like an annoying lame too. Pics? :nerd:

He was popular since he was in high school when he signed to Bobby Bowden and then became a Rhodes Scholar. He was the top high school recruit, but didn't have the speed for the NFL, but they played it up like is he too smart for the league and is football his priority.

but aint say nothing bout ctg

:lol:

Someone give me the cliffs on that Amanda Seales **** bc I tried pressing play and she was already talking in circles. Can’t do it I’ll go crazy tryna figure out where she coming from bc I try to give everyone that benefit of doubt.

She was cool on Guy Code but I wasn’t feeling how she tried to flip either that’s Jussie Smollett or r kelly **** on black men. I forgot which but I know it was a super ****ing reach.

These neo woke 30 something *****es who been getting played for the last decade and wake up one day just hating black men gotta relax

Last episode of my podcast touches on this. Got some ugly Shea butter Twitter wannabe broad in my IG comments trying to pick a fight :lol:

used to be on MTV as Amanda Diva

failed music career

now she's a unfunny comedian/actress

She’s a bitter Betty. Kathy Bates on “Misery”

9A6F318B-11AD-4C75-B069-FFD0914DCF49.jpeg

Coming from a fan..... this. Gunna baby and all his clones make it easier to not care about him

People like him on other peoples projects, but his sales for his own are lackluster.

People want to be famous and mentioned for any and every reason these days, besides the music. They don't care about being respected.

She’s a bitter Betty. Kathy Bates on “Misery”

9A6F318B-11AD-4C75-B069-FFD0914DCF49.jpeg

She's been getting by on her looks for almost 20 years and is still single.

It's funny how she's still trying to find herself. The book is probably coming soon.

I thought it was wild she pulled his name up out the blue. Knowing she probably has experienced all sorts of harassment and probably scarfed down mad execs. How the hell did she get a dolo comedy special?

A way to try and tie her name to me too and get attention and respect, but go after a "safe" person. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom