Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This ***** dave east been posting stu photos with swizz, dmx, Timbaland, Forest Whitaker etc. He gonna come with it? :nerd:

Got me thinking....who got the best ad libs?

Fat Gucci

b6336ad7c45a9ec1a8c37d4f5283e57b.jpg

Otis Williams Jr.

LivelyGrimyBetafish-small.gif

Lapped Juelz, lapped Cam....

It was hard for me to admit Jimmy that much better than Cam but the writing is clearly on the wall now. Jim really might've found Mike's secret sauce from Space Jam.

To his credit he is the only one who stayed even remotely consistent with projects.

The the late 2000's was weird for Cam and Juelz been bsing since like 06.

It was hard for me to admit Jimmy that much better than Cam but the writing is clearly on the wall now. Jim really might've found Mike's secret sauce from Space Jam.

To his credit he is the only one who stayed even remotely consistent with projects.

The the late 2000's was weird for Cam and Juelz been bsing since like 06.

I feel like Jimmy BEEN making better music since 06. ***** just wasn’t listening right. He proved with & without Max that he nice.

He unconventional. But he unique and really be saying some ****. Always rocked with Capo :pimp:.

Stack on Heatmakers beats woulda been special |l

Out of all the rap careers that we've seen cut short stack getting clipped hurt me the Most... RIP to Bundles

Sidenote: it's always been crazy to me that Jim and Stack was so close & Chinx & French was so close..... and French & Jimmy had such beef for so long.

“If you don’t freestyle, and you actually work on the singles” - Lyor

**** is the reason why Travis Scott went and just took Pick Up the Phone

He had a good niche putting out 3-4 projects a year (i.e. Youngboy), he's bigger now so he'd move a good 40k a drop and make some $$ off the songs that leak

Hey, hey, hey guys

**** Jim Jones

This dude is a different breed :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: @ doing Jada's haze vs. Stlyes' sour argument

I thought his Jada was crazy but his Jay is on point and its Jay in his prime not the washed up version.

That app is creepy though. Especially the Fab one.

Back
Top Bottom