Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined Jun 1, 2011
I wish Sauce and Thug would fight and get it over with

The internet back and forth is lame. How many times can you call someone gay. Neither one of them is funny.
Need Walk to just stick to music and Thug to stick with whichever gimmick he’s using this week for his next flop

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Jay definitely was out of place but I don't think the verse was bad.

Juvenile just had his distinct flow and sound and you couldn't really have another artist on it from another region and the quality was bad. Sounds like a ****ty punch in.

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Yo I’m dying at CTG pulling up the video of Baby saying on stage I **** with N’s too.

Juvenile like nah I don’t know about that. That ain’t what he meant.

Hahahahahaha
**** got real uncomfortable :lol:

That's crazy Birdman was smashing Eve after she was disgusted at how CMR treated girls on stage during their tour. :lol:

Joined Apr 26, 2008
The South period rides for Pac hard. It's been like that as long as I can remember.

Just like homie above said that's why Pimp C didn't want to do Big Pimpin. Pac is my personal GOAT but Pimp was borderline obsessed with him lol
Pac God in the South I’ve said this on here before :lol:

Juvie said he was one of the few people around there ****ing with East Coast music tough like that in general at the time though
Hearing Juvie say that just confirms what we've said.
From Mississippi to Texas & Louisiana, all I heard growing up was Pac.

JRaW’d

formerly jrodski
Joined Jan 29, 2010
Someone does need to slap sauce walka and get it on camera. Dude has literally been crying for years thinking that he invented everything up under the sun
ion eem rock wit yo like dat but its def alotta *****'s takin his **** n runnin with it.

all that sauce/drip lingo and everything even loosely referring to it should be accredited to him.

Joined Mar 28, 2009
ion eem rock wit yo like dat but its def alotta *****'s takin his **** n runnin with it.

all that sauce/drip lingo and everything even loosely referring to it should be accredited to him.
No one is obligated to give him credit for anything. The only people that sit and complain about people “stealing” stuff they didn’t come up with are people with nothing going on.

Beyoncé and Kanye released a song in 2011 with Kanye mentioning drip.

Sauce twins didn’t score a hit until like 2014...

He didn’t invent the words, wasn’t the first rapper to use the words..so what is he getting credit for? He’s upset people are doing it better than him. That’s my only assumption given the facts.

Joined Jun 1, 2011
I remember a smoking session when hearing that song for the first time...

When the Braaatttt came on, we all bust out laughing.. :lol:
Man it was hilarious hearing Juvenile on the Breakfast Club trying not to say that verse was trash :lol:

No one is obligated to give him credit for anything. The only people that sit and complain about people “stealing” stuff they didn’t come up with are people with nothing going on.

Beyoncé and Kanye released a song in 2011 with Kanye mentioning drip.

Sauce twins didn’t score a hit until like 2014...

He didn’t invent the words, wasn’t the first rapper to use the words..so what is he getting credit for? He’s upset people are doing it better than him. That’s my only assumption given the facts.
It’s one of those Migos/Three 6 things, where he’s not the originator, but is directly responsible for it’s current [over]usage.

Joined Jan 7, 2003

People BEEN saying sauce. It’s funny people want credited for all these buzzwords. The whole south side of Chicago has had its lingo pillaged, and they don’t EVER complain. The whole nations saying thot, opp, etc because of Chicago and I rarely here them guys cry.

Sauce Walka is GARBAGE. This man walks around like he’s in a Groundhog Day version of a wacky tacky day in High School.

He can’t dress and his music sucks. He’s the biggest attention seeker in the industry right now

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now