Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Can’t ever say Wavy don’t give no one chance... from Lucci, obscure dudes from Baltimore that he ran with as a youth.....

Now adult Bow Wow being promoted :rofl::rofl:

Wavy probably got a case full of burnt CDR discs from local rappers who passed out they CDs

Did you press play on the Bow Wow mixtape, Wavy

:rofl:

i aint mad at a bow wow appreciation

This a first

Hahahaha Hahahaha being a Bow Weezy fan

pachah1.png

Weaver looked better here. Could have just been some late night ****.

Just thought about Fetty Wap, damn. He was basically on fire for a whole year and he's cold now. Crazy how that happened.

Taylor Swift brought him out at one of her shows in front of 60K people singing his hook years ago, and I haven’t heard from him since.

Maybe you or another 90’s NY hip hop head can help me out on this

Crawling thru youtube I found this hard *** duo from NY with this song with a trumpet type sample from the mid 90’s

The premise of the song is some grinding/keep on keeping on type subject matter and the title or hook is a common phrase

From the mid 90’s seemingly before Hype Williams/Post Puffy era

Found it a few years ago my computer crashed last year and my bookmarks and **** gone

Any help from anyone would be appreciated

Kim K getting her Mother Theresa on, for the greater good...

Maybe Kanye had a master plan :nerd::nerd:

****outtahere

8B2D7C1F-62AF-48FA-95CA-5E332CCEE8DA.jpeg

It surprises me that in all of the attempts to understand why kanye is starting a church/heading more in that lane and why Kim k is becoming a lawyer and activist...how quickly we forget that Kanye was very serious about a 2024 presidential run.

This decade gonna be funny as hell.

I wonder who he would get to be his running mate.

Back
Top Bottom