Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

yall remember the hood 2 hood dvd

MV5BMTQ3NTEzMTk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE2MzAxMzE@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
this was my ****, I was surprised to find out this was that same Philthy Rich in this vid, I didn't know he was that old

I ordered this from some dude on Boxden back in the day, surprised I didn't get scammed

them boys from Oakland I think it was cracked me up

Remember them dudes from Brooklyn was like "yo, spit that **** put the camera on him"
then dude starts singing "Incomplete" by Sisquo :lol:

Last edited:
this was my ****, I was surprised to find out this was that same Philthy Rich in this vid, I don't know he was that old

I ordered this from some dude on Boxden back in the day, surprised I didn't get scammed

them boys from Oakland I think it was cracked me up

Remember them dudes from Brooklyn was like "yo, spit that **** put the camera on him"
then dude starts singing "Incomplete" by Sisquo :lol:
:rofl:

"check this out
this yo #1 player
ED LOVER
from mill st
we out here solo
but we aint lost it
thats what we want to let yall ****** know
for all u ****** that think mill street then lost it
we aint lost it
we out here reppin it
till the death"
:rofl: :rofl:

3 fingers u see it
ED LOVER
ON CITAS

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i know dude
he a funny *****
can dance his *** off too

Buddy sweet, smh. Commonplace in San Francisco tho. Twisting his fingers and popping his neck, smh

Started dying when yo was shaking the watch and said that, joint sounded like a salt shaker :lol: ...I would still guess that they dress like that up in Milwaukee if u asked me :lol:

Chill fam this my home. Milwaukee in 05/06 was like any hood in 05/06. That video is definitely comedy though. I grew up with a bunch of dudes that dressed like that and sounded like that.

I’m thankful as hell I got to see the world before coming back here. Not surprised to see us looking goofy as hell on that dvd tho.

Little Brother brought a mini miltia with them when they came out with the Justus League. Comanche, Median, Scuda, Tom Hardy, Supastition, Khrysis on the boards with the heat. Man that was a fun movement

That was some heat right there. 07 was probably the last big underground/backpack rap year, especially as far as the good stuff. I know Minstrel Show is their defining album, but I loved Getback as well, and actually played that one more.

Wack couldn't even get online and pretend like he won that one
just post your pain meds and go

when Jadakiss was on Drink Champs he was talking about how they used to get on dudes for disrespecting Eve
one day Mike Tyson said something out of pocket to her and she looked at them like, "handle that"
and he's like "you gon have to brush this one off"

when Jadakiss was on Drink Champs he was talking about how they used to get on dudes for disrespecting Eve
one day Mike Tyson said something out of pocket to her and she looked at them like, "handle that"
and he's like "you gon have to brush this one off"

I remember listening to this episode and couldn’t find a single thing wrong with what Jada said. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom