Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

DF39D4C1-CF08-4B7C-AA6A-D7F33AAB6454.jpeg

imagine squaring up with mike Tyson. Ill be damned :lol:

Squaring up? TUH, Mike won soon as he think he need to fight. I'm not even gon lie to myself and square up with Mike

when Jadakiss was on Drink Champs he was talking about how they used to get on dudes for disrespecting Eve
one day Mike Tyson said something out of pocket to her and she looked at them like, "handle that"
and he's like "you gon have to brush this one off"

LMFAO

You gotta jump Mike for a fair one and it gotta be the I broke my back Mike version.

Absolutely NOT. Ignoring the fact that I respect Mike too much to ever jump him, Mike bound to connect with SOMEBODY jaw and I don't like the odds that it could be me.
If it absolutely came down to it, Mike would get shot. And I'm either shooting to kill or to paralyze

Absolutely NOT. Ignoring the fact that I respect Mike too much to ever jump him, Mike bound to connect with SOMEBODY jaw and I don't like the odds that it could be me.
If it absolutely came down to it, Mike would get shot. And I'm either shooting to kill or to paralyze
Obviously when I say jump him I mean with weapons.

Some profuse blood loss will even things up.

So Chris Brown has a single that nobody is really talking about with Hahahaha Hahahaha boy G Easy . When we gon keep it a buck and admit that Bhris isn't all that he's cracked up to be? Talented but very hot or miss and more so leaning in the miss side?

Also how much longer is he gonna be allowed to make kid music?

Last edited:
Chris is def falling off a bit. That last mega-album was a show to me that he can churn out a bunch of hot tracks but these last few songs sound like Chris Brown trying to make a Chris Brown song

Chris problem is he’s chasing that Pop crowd and trying to get a smash. When he sticks to R&B, he makes great music. I wish he would focus on quality instead of that but it’s all about money.

I have to see footage to believe anything involving Wack and a podcast I never heard of.

Iron Mike had the perfect combination of being naturally heavy handed and having a physique that allowed him to get maximum torque on his punches

Not really, not for a heavyweight past the 1960's. Most heavyweights are well over 6.

Which gives them a reach advantage and if they're skilled at all it's hard for a smaller opponent to get inside.

Joe Frazier was really the only top heavy who was around 6. Mike is 5'10.

The rest from Ali, Foreman, Larry Holmes, Evander, Bowe, Klits, Lennox...all 6'2 or above.

Chris brown has been making bad music for a long time. No idea how that doesn’t get brought up. I think people feel bad he never reached his full potential cuz of the Rihanna thing so they let him get a pass.
I had that thought. Also to me he hasn't progressed much musically. He's still young but he needs a rebrand. He's not gonna he the R&B Wayne and just he able to coast off of his past ****

Chris brown has been making bad music for a long time. No idea how that doesn’t get brought up. I think people feel bad he never reached his full potential cuz of the Rihanna thing so they let him get a pass.

I disagree. He’s one of the most hated artists, people are always ****ting on his music. His sales have fallen.

Back
Top Bottom