Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

2B82A31F-BE62-42EB-BE7A-7FB3FF8E8F62.gif

That **** is beyond ****in lame, doing that **** for cameras. C O R N Y. Like what you like.

Can we get some black/hispanic doing interviews and not these white dweebs anymore. It's just a camera and a couch, I'm tired of seeing these clueless fools doing interviews. I can't lie, Vlad chooses a lot of great guests too but **** him.

That **** is beyond ****in lame, doing that **** for cameras. C O R N Y. Like what you like.

Can we get some black/hispanic doing interviews and not these white dweebs anymore. It's just a camera and a couch, I'm tired of seeing these clueless fools doing interviews. I can't lie, Vlad chooses a lot of great guests too but **** him.

Vlad gotta be doing 4 interviews PER day. How buddy have time to interview, cut the check, edit, and have his normal, leisure activities????

This man interviews nonstop it seems

Baby was/is the Nick Saban of rap execs. That boy run a tight ship :lol:

He realized that him being sober (while his artists are drunk, high, out of their mind) is the way to go.

If the artists are zooted to the max, you can finesse the hell out of them. He got the longest Rap label run right now. Cash Money been mainstream since 96/97. That’s 20+ years. They really evolved and stood the test of time. And he bet on himself.

He The Godfather right now

That’s that hurt! Opening a CD case, absent of a CD, smh

Man I left one of those nylon ~150 cd holders that had all my favorite stuff in a rental car in college. Have empty cases for days. 36 Chambers, Doggystyle, The Chronic, The Infamous, and on and on and on. Additionally, my car is from '07 and has a CD player and no bluetooth smh.

Man I left one of those nylon ~150 cd holders that had all my favorite stuff in a rental car in college. Have empty cases for days. 36 Chambers, Doggystyle, The Chronic, The Infamous, and on and on and on. Additionally, my car is from '07 and has a CD player and no bluetooth smh.

Same. Had the big holder with the sleeves and had tons of **** from WuTang forever to Back for the First Time to Get Rich or Die Trying. Took a trip to Ghana and brought it with me and coming back thought it was in my carry on but it wasn’t. Left it at my uncles crib out there. Toughest 10 hour plane ride of all time :smh:

Hell yeah. Seent how my Lor shorty reacted to it....a hit. Good vibes with women around for sure.

18m views....yo outta here :pimp:

But I won't do that cuz the gangsta **** outta style

Tunes grown on me, can't even front. Find myself turning it up when it comes on the radio.

What else he got? Put me on wo

But I won't do that cuz the gangsta **** outta style

Tunes grown on me, can't even front. Find myself turning it up when it comes on the radio.

What else he got? Put me on wo

Yo hit the scene with this and his group a few years ago. Had the city on fire.

Branched out...focused on making more music, and leaving the tough toney **** alone, and blowing up.

Back
Top Bottom