Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Only I can coke rap this glamorous
The only drug dealer out at Fashion Week
With a 80/20 split like Master P
Why would I ever 50/50? You ain't half of me
Benny the Butcher comin' after me, Push

MqeA.gif

Griselda is legendary when you know the full story.
seeing the come up is dope and anybody into hip hop for real would respect it IMO.
ppl can say what they want but they are popping, the music speaks for itself and they are by far the most consistent label to drop hip hop in over a decade, easily.

as far as the fans...we're the way we are because we're passionate. haven't seen anything like this since wu or dipset. remember how passionate ppl were back in both movements? ok then.

and whoever can say whatever, they're cosigned by any and everybody most of us rocked with then and now so its whatever. son can say they aren't popping and it holds no weight when they're cosigned by the whole wu, the lox, mobb deep, jay, bun b, busta rhymes, the roots, etc.

He don’t want the feeling restored cause he poooos. He can go outside with no worries :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Restoring the feeling gone have his tightywhiteys looking like Lil Reese’s

you dead sound like they stole your girl or something. take your ball and go home if you not rocking with them.
nobody is going to stop posting their music for you bro.

When did I ask you stop? Y’all ****** act like I’m stopping y’all paper or something...you managing these dudes?

Griselda is legendary when you know the full story.
seeing the come up is dope and anybody into hip hop for real would respect it IMO.
ppl can say what they want but they are popping, the music speaks for itself and they are by far the most consistent label to drop hip hop in over a decade, easily.

as far as the fans...we're the way we are because we're passionate. haven't seen anything like this since wu or dipset. remember how passionate ppl were back in both movements? ok then.

and whoever can say whatever, they're cosigned by any and everybody most of us rocked with then and now so its whatever. son can say they aren't popping and it holds no weight when they're cosigned by the whole wu, the lox, mobb deep, jay, bun b, busta rhymes, the roots, etc.

What's their story?

Back
Top Bottom