Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ya looking bak at it Quan shoulda stayed with Bird to get out that contract but he must of done did something cuz nobody wanna do songs wit him and he kinda still got it

But he did put out like 3 trash mixtapes b4 return to form

6 songs
Released on a Monday
Just a month after he pushed the best numbers on a project alot of ppl talked down

Do ya googles bro

Slime Language only did 44k first week though. Thug been hace frio out here. His name was out there, but it didn’t translate to people rocking with the music. Meanwhile, Baby and Gunna both doing bout 90k 1st week. He redeemed himself with this one cause his **** been real mid.

Slime Language only did 44k first week though. Thug been hace frio out here. His name was out there, but it didn’t translate to people rocking with the music. Meanwhile, Baby and Gunna both doing bout 90k 1st week. He redeemed himself with this one cause his **** been real mid.

See. I disagree bruh. And you and I usually see eye to eye. Thug makes SONGS. Nobody can knock the fact that dude can make music.

Maybe fans just have grown tired and moved on to fresher faces or newer dudes in his lane. Shoot, thug been mainstream for 5-7 years now.

I hear people say Thug’s music is bad and I disagree. The man can make a song. Period, point, blank.

People might’ve just became fans of other artists.

Slime Languge was a compilation project with no major single or push. The fact that did 44K when you had his sister, cousins & girl on that project told me that when the budget & promotion comes for a real album....thug will sell. It was there in plain view.

Even tho I always said Kevin Gates number’s is funny...I saw the same pattern with thug. Gates was moving 30-40k from “retail mixtapes” for a 2 year period before he dropped Islah as his offficial debut album.

It’s a crazy story how tee got on involving her.

giphy.gif

Lol this a serious question?

RIP to his aunty though
My bad, I read the "I don't condone it but..." part as bordering on an implicit he got what's coming to him thing. I just interpreted it wrong.

Interesting. Was thinking about Detroit the other day and was wondering how he was moving so heavy like that out there, so I figured that either he's well connected or the D was on some ATL **** with everyone being cool with each other. Unfortunate situation. RIP to the deceased.

what happened?

Grizzley really a grimey ***** in real life, a lot of **** I won’t put on here. But that situation, that was his uncle girl and he was smashing her (auntie) and he got locked up and she had paid Bhris Brown like 20 racks to make that tweet. That’s how he went from not even a popping local ***** to getting out and flying past everybody. Allegedly I should say.

My bad, I read the "I don't condone it but..." part as bordering on an implicit he got what's coming to him thing. I just read interpreted it wrong.

I never meant it as such like “hey, I want him or his aunt to get killed”. What I implied was, that’s how the street life is. If you talk about stuff, or have done certain things, that’s just how it is in the streets. I don’t wish death upon anyone. But I’m NEVER surprised when people talk gunplay, and get shot or whatnot. It’s a sad reality. But such is life

Back
Top Bottom